ATF Now Trying to OUTLAW Certain Shotguns

Did ya hear about HR 1022? why won't my AGP mag feed? Will the MD arms drum ever ship? Did ya hear Izhmash when bankrupt? am I 922r compliant?

;)

Just messin'!

Good lookin' out...

Did ya hear about HR 1022? why won't my AGP mag feed? Will the MD arms drum ever ship? Did ya hear Izhmash when bankrupt? am I 922r compliant?

wink.png

Just messin'!

Good lookin' out...

i see you're new here, so i'll fill you in, all that stuff has already been covered, it's all about double stacks and red dragun 030s

• Like 1

It's been a little boring in here lately so I thought I would kick the dog kennel and see if I could get a bark. I didn't write the blog. They did. Don't kill the messenger. HeHe. :-)

Now what about them red dragun 030?

I hear there is a new abomination coming out named the AUTOCAR supposedly it will transport a person at such high speeds (an astounding 12 mph) that the air can sometomes be sucked from the passengers lungs causing swooning or even death.

Edited by preparehandbook

I hear there is a new abomination coming out named the AUTOCAR supposedly it will transport a person at such high speeds (an astounding 12 mph) that the air can sometomes be sucked from the passengers lungs causing swooning or even death.

you don,t say

yeh, the BATF fed themselves this horseshit a year or two ago, and had to face the facts, and ate their words.

It seems the saiga 12 and others ARE sporting shotguns, and in certain channels, we hear that the right to bear arms is involved.

Me and my opinion?

If its the most lethal on the planet for guns? Then I should be REQUIRED to own one, as per the fucking LAW. Check your National Guard mandates and laws, as well as the current standing 13 colonies laws that never left us. "every able bodied male between the ages of XX and XX shall be REQUIRED to keep shot, powder, and firearm, and have it at the ready, and know how to use it".

BIG statement. LAW on the books in ALL states that have N.G. units. I like how the legislatures hide access to this one in a lot of states now. It really should be illegal to do that, in all reality, as all Americans should have easy access to the clear letter of the fucking law.

seriously....they need to fuck off already.

General Washington and the rest of our forefathers would allow us to have any weapon or firearm in our home. not only that, but its in the books that we are required to know how to use it, and be ready to.....

The basis of the American way of life is the ability and know-how on how to fight back, and win.

I aint anti-govt. I am anti-shithead.

Edited by Ben Vampatella