Sorry,

The High Road is a good informative forum. If you need to know something, chances are you will find it there. But its a pretty up tight crowd. They pretty much dont allow anything non forearms or RKBA related.

AK files is a jungle of stupidity, stick to the market place, you will find some good stuff there.

I pretty much just lurk here and on the texashuntingforums and others market places.

Edited by Chevyman097

I hate when I post questions in threads n get responses like that haha.

I'm also on AR15.com, Thehighroad.org, zombiehunters.org (might actually be the best survivalist forum), The Firearm Blog (not a forum..google it), Warriortalk.com, AKfiles, 1911forum.com, XDTalk.com, and shotgunworld.com

Youtube channels: Hickok45, GunWebsites, Iraqveteran8888, FPSRussia, Sturmgewehre, taofledermaus, and sometimes Nutnfancy

Im on:

themalibucrew.com (cause I have a malibu boat)

ford-trucks.com (I have a 56 F100 I am restoring)

CalCCW (should be obvious)

KTMforums.com (for the bike)

and here.

my forum usage usually follows current hobbies and interests.

Usually when I start to get hooked on something I will find a forum and join it, like I did here. Now I have two saiga's and still will hang out in the forum, always looking for new ideas.

I have numerous accounts, but the only boards that I visit or post on are this one and Surplus Rifle Forum. While there's more activity on this board, a lot of it is pretty distasteful despite the stated purpose of the board being more to my liking as of late.

The only YouTube channel I frequent is my own (I'll leave you to guess how uncreative my username there is). Well, that's not totally true. The only channel I visit that deals with guns is my own. I think Hickock45 makes some good videos. They're well-made, typically succinct, and he himself is charismatic and likeable. Sturmgewehre also does a nice job making professional, easy-to-watch videos.

I occasionally Lurk on Pirate4x4, or steelsoldiers.

Used to be on the tbucketeers forum, and the buick forum.

Akfiles(i think?) had a problem with my name, so I didn't last 3 days there.

Really this is my first gun forum.

for me its just this and tennessee gun owners, and smith and wesson forum. i have no desire to go elsewhere and be a member. i can lurk and find answers to my questions if i cant find them here.

but like most forums, you always have "economy" assholes that try to tell me their 400 dollar wasr is on par with an sgl, or whatever the discussion is about and dont really understand much about the platform discussion in question. (no pun intended, as ive owned a few, and there is a big difference).

but i rather enjoy this place more than any other. my kind of sick and demented fuckers.
cool.png

plus i can say FUCK and not get banned or have it censored like the other lame ass forums.