Got these in the mail and don't need them. Please post you want them in this thread and then PM your address, I will cover the postage. 1st person to post they want them in this thread gets them.

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

This could be you:

marlboro.jpg

• Like 1

I quit smoking when Obama, the dictator, hiked the taxes up on tobacco and required that all rolled cigarettes were FSC. A fire safe cigarette is disgusting. WHo the fuck puts flame retardant on a fucking smoke. Toxic nasty shit.

I agree the firesafe cigarette is absolute stupidity. It really dumbs down the gene pool and gets in the way of natural selection.

Nobody wants free Marlboro coupons? There must be someone who could use these. I'm paying for the stamp to ship them to you just want them to go to someone who will use them.

For anyone looking to start smoking this is a great opportunityhaha.gif

I quit smoking when Obama, the dictator, hiked the taxes up on tobacco and required that all rolled cigarettes were FSC. A fire safe cigarette is disgusting. WHo the fuck puts flame retardant on a fucking smoke. Toxic nasty shit.

I agree the firesafe cigarette is absolute stupidity. It really dumbs down the gene pool and gets in the way of natural selection.

Sort of like smoking does?

Sort of like smoking does?

There are many things people do that are not good for them. Smoking gets the most attention, the one thing they never factor into all the ant-smoking shit is that some people enjoy it. Life is short enjoy it! I am guessing most people that criticize smokers are not in perfect shape and living completely healthy, but it makes people feel better I guess.

Although I quit 5 months ago, my fat ass boss as well as many other fat fucks in my office used to criticize me for smoking, it was absurd as they were all over weight.

Although some look at smokers and think they are dumb, they would best be served looking in the mirror and focus on improving themselves. If you eat healthy and exercise and do everything else to live healthy, this does not apply to you. There are not many of these people out there though.

• Like 2

^THIS

I couldnt agree more, I smoked b/c I ENJOYED smoking, especially with a stiff drink. I quit a few times but started back b/c I liked smoking. I still do enjoy it but I quit smoking and started "vaping" (ecigs). Satisfies the same desire to smoke and still get nicotine without the harmful chemicals.

I still get all kinds of coupons myself but have no need for them, Next time I get some I'll post em up here. Thats a great idea.

There are many things people do that are not good for them. Smoking gets the most attention, the one thing they never factor into all the ant-smoking shit is that some people enjoy it. Life is short enjoy it! I am guessing most people that criticize smokers are not in perfect shape and living completely healthy, but it makes people feel better I guess.

Although I quit 5 months ago, my fat ass boss as well as many other fat fucks in my office used to criticize me for smoking, it was absurd as they were all over weight.

Although some look at smokers and think they are dumb, they would best be served looking in the mirror and focus on improving themselves. If you eat healthy and exercise and do everything else to live healthy, this does not apply to you. There are not many of these people out there though.

I see where you're coming from, but I don't think I can agree with you in regards to tobacco. Its use seriously impacts everyone around you, from the family members who must deal with your second-hand smoke, your awful stench, and evetually your medical issues - and sometimes even their own as a result of inhaling your smoke. Even the stangers you do not know have to put up with the consequences of your habit. You will begin to notice it more and more as your "sober" time stretches on, as I hope that it does.

Want to tell me I am throwing stones in a glass house? My photo is available in the members photo thread. I quit smoking five years ago after three years of use, picked up exercise and eating right, and have never looked back. I felt disgusting and constantly sick as a smoker. I never realized how serious it was until some time after I quit.

My grandpa died of lieukemia and lung cancer - smoker. My dad recently battled and won against lymphoma - smoker, but no longer. I have aunts and uncles who cannot participate in any physical activity and often hack so badly that you would swear they will tip over at any moment.

Fuck that... Not gonna be a part of it. I can't believe I once was. Best of luck to you if you choose to continue, but the habit and its consequences extends out much further than your self.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Got some Marlboro coupons in the mail today. 6-$3.00 off two packs and 6-$1.50 off one pack. Thats $27 off 12 packs of smokes. Good for any style marlboro. Im too lazy to take a pic and post it but I dont think its necessary.

Any one want em hit me up and I'll get out to ya!

If those were Newport coupons, I'd be all over them!haha.gif

I had my first smoke at about 12yrs old. Started smoking regularly at about 16 (thanks to one local gas station that never carded people! haha). I'm 29 now, and smoke about 3/4 of a pack a day. While I still "like" to smoke and enjoy it, I plan on quitting after my current carton is gone (about 6 packs left). I hate to say it, but $$ is the main factor in me wanting to quit. Not health reasons. $126 for 2 cartons of Newports (and this is even going over the border to PA to buy them where it's cheaper) is just too much.

This will be the first time I'd be taking a legit stab at quitting, so we'll see how it goes.

+1 to what HOG said. There was 1 guy at a place I worked at years ago. He loved to lecture all of us smokers about how we're the cause for increasing health care premiums. Funny thing was, he was literally obese, in medical terms, and was at the doctor all the time for issues relating to his weight. He ended up having a heart attack and passed away. I've been smoking for almost 20 years (holy fuck, that sounds crazy when I type it out) and have not had any health related issues due to smoking or had to go to the doctor for anything more than the usual check-ups. Am I in the minority? I'm not sure. But if I were to venture a guess, I would guess that overweight folks are more of the cause to increasing health insurance costs, compared to smokers.

I've already quit drinking soda about a month ago, and have only been drinking water and juices (I love milk too, but it gives me the shitsbeaten.gif ). Hopefully I can quit cigarettes, too. We shall see.

One thing I know I won't do, is turn into one of those ex-smokers who are more negatively ferocious about the issue than people who have never had a smoke in their life.

• Like 1

I see where you're coming from, but I don't think I can agree with you in regards to tobacco. Its use seriously impacts everyone around you, from the family members who must deal with your second-hand smoke, your awful stench, and evetually your medical issues - and sometimes even their own as a result of inhaling your smoke. Even the stangers you do not know have to put up with the consequences of your habit. You will begin to notice it more and more as your "sober" time stretches on, as I hope that it does.

Want to tell me I am throwing stones in a glass house? My photo is available in the members photo thread. I quit smoking five years ago after three years of use, picked up exercise and eating right, and have never looked back. I felt disgusting and constantly sick as a smoker. I never realized how serious it was until some time after I quit.

My grandpa died of lieukemia and lung cancer - smoker. My dad recently battled and won against lymphoma - smoker, but no longer. I have aunts and uncles who cannot participate in any physical activity and often hack so badly that you would swear they will tip over at any moment.

Fuck that... Not gonna be a part of it. I can't believe I once was. Best of luck to you if you choose to continue, but the habit and its consequences extends out much further than your self.

Statistcally speaking - More people in Japan smoke than in the United States, more people in Japan have a better diet than in the United States, more people in Japan live longer than in the United States.

Proven fact that diet has more impact on your health than smoking.

I have quit a few times with 2-3 years of success each time and have picked them back up. I like smoking. I also excercise regulary, eat well, and I perform better on my military PT test at 39 yrs old than many 20 somethings that eat processed crap from a wrapper or box, and don't smoke.

Something is going to kill me someday. Can't get away from it no matter how hard we try. We all end up worm food sooner or later. So I figure I'm going to indulge in the things I like when I like to. If that makes me a bad person I'll take the hit on it.

• Like 1

Damn Shooter. I picked up a pack of Newports yesterday for $5.02 w tax. Smoked one since and cant bring myself to try another one. I smoked b/c I liked smoking and quit b/c of the price mostly. Thats the only reason I started gettin these Marlboro coupons, I get Newport coupons too but they're stingy with em and rarely send any.

I went to Ecigs and now even the Newports I loved taste like shit!!

Damn Shooter. I picked up a pack of Newports yesterday for $5.02 w tax. Smoked one since and cant bring myself to try another one. I smoked b/c I liked smoking and quit b/c of the price mostly. Thats the only reason I started gettin these Marlboro coupons, I get Newport coupons too but they're stingy with em and rarely send any.

I went to Ecigs and now even the Newports I loved taste like shit!!

If you think $63/carton (out the door) is bad.............you should see what they are in NY where I live. Fucking $9/pack, before tax! It's crazy. Luckily, I live about 15 minutes from the PA border and buy my cigs there. Even at $6.30/pack, with tax..........it's still over a $1 more a pack than I used to pay where I lived in SC. Funny thing is, CVS was cheaper than all of the smoke shops. I'd pick up 4 packs at a time, for about $21, including tax.

I stopped at a huge smoke shop in NC on my way moving back here, and a carton of Newports was $47, including tax.

i'm not a smoker, but i couldn't help but mention- downtown chicago a pack of smokes runs just under 10 bucks. and i hear they're raising it again. From what i understand, they need to raise it because tax revenue from cigs is down. So they raise taxes. So more people quit in frustration. So they raise taxes.... there's a joke somewhere in that

I started smoking at 16 (I'm 40 now), and I still enjoy it. It gives me an excuse to stop what I'm doing and step away for a bit (like i'm doing now) and I don't get the strong urges to smoke like I used to. I make my own for $2.00 a pack and they don't make me sick like the factory cigs used to, growing up.

My kids, now 17 and 18, have inhaled more chlorine in swimming pools than any of my second hand smoke, because I have always smoked outside.

Raising taxes to curb behavior is BS. Just wait until they raise taxes on ammo if/when Obama gets elected and he signs another "Executive Order".

"Ex-smokers" who look down their noses at smokers piss me off too.

It's okay to be a gay trans-gendered homosexual (and I really don't care if you are) but it's not okay to smoke cigarettes, in today's society.

Edited by Sim_Player

In NY taxes on a single pack of smokes is $4.25

I remember in 1985 in GA, on post, Marb Reds were $7 a carton.

1987 in Panama the little 5 packs of Marb Reds were 5 cents, But a can of beer was 25 cents from the vending machines and 90 cents for a liter mug of beer in town.

Home-made cigarettes aren't filled with the poisons that mass produced ones are.

Tobacco smoke contents, (alphabetic order)

Acetaldehyde - this chemical is used in resins and glues. It is believed to be a carcinogen. Experts say it is likely that it facilitates the absorption of other dangerous chemical into the bronchial tubes.

Acetone - this chemical is used in solvents. It irritates the eyes, nose and throat. Long-term exposure can damage the liver and kidneys.

Acrolein - commonly used in herbicides and polyester resins. It is also used in chemical warfare. Acrolein is an ingredient in tear gas. It is very poisonous and irritates the eyes and upper respiratory tract.

Acrylonitrile - also known as vynil cyanide. Experts believe it is a human carcinogen. It is used in synthetic resins, rubber and plastics.

1-aminonaphthalene - in ingredient in weed killers. It is a known carcinogen.

2-aminonaphthalene - this substance causes bladder cancer. It is banned in industrial uses.

Ammonia - it is known to cause asthma and raise blood pressure. Ammonia is used in cleaners.

Benzene - used in gasoline, causes several cancers, including leukemia

Benzo[a]pyrene - this chemical is found in coal tar pitch, and creosote. It is a known carcinogen, especially for lung and skin cancers. It can also undermine human fertility.

1,3-Butadiene - it is used in latex, rubber and neoprene products. Experts believe it is most likely a carcinogen.

Butyraldehyde - this chemical affects the lining of the lungs and nose. It is used in solvents and resins. It is a powerful inhalation irritant.

Cadmium - a known carcinogen. It damages the brain, kidneys and liver. Cadmium is used in non-corrosive metal coatings, storage batteries, pigments, and bearings.

Catechol - it elevates blood pressure and irritates the upper respiratory tract. It can also cause dermatitis. Catechol is used as an antioxidant in oils, inks and dyes.

Chromium - known to cause lung cancer. It is used in wood treatment, wood preservatives, metal plating and alloys. Those involved in welding have the greatest risk of exposure.

Cresol - acute inhalation can cause throat, nasal and upper respiratory irritation. It is used in disinfectants, wood preservatives and solvents.

Crotonaldehyde - a warning agent in fuel gasses. Experts say it messes up the human immune system. It can also cause chromosomal changes.

Formaldehyde - part of the resin used in foam insulation, plywood, fiberboard and particleboard. It can cause nasal cancer, as well as damaging the digestive system, skin and lungs.

Hydrogen Cyanide - some states use this chemical in their gas chambers for executions. It weakens the lungs and causes fatigue, headaches and nausea. It is used in the production of acrylic plastics and resins, and can also be a fumigant.

Hydroquinone - has a detrimental effect on the central nervous system. Also causes eye injuries and skin irritation. It is used in varnishes, motor fuels and paints.

Isoprene - similar to 1,3-butadiene. It causes skin, eye and mucous membrane irritation. It is used in rubber.

Lead - lead damages the nerves in the brain, as well as the kidneys and the human reproductive system. Lead intake can also cause stomach problems and anemia. It is a known carcinogen and is particularly toxin to children. Lead is used in paint and metal alloys.

Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) - depresses the human nervous system, irritates the eyes, nose and throat. MEK is used in solvents.

Nickel - a known carcinogen, nickel also causes bronchial asthma and upper respiratory irritation.

Nitric Oxide - this is a major contributor to smog and acid rain. It is made by gasoline combustion. Scientists say it is linked to a higher risk of developing Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease and asthma.

NNN, NNK, and NAT - NNN and NNK are known carcinogens and NAT might be one. The three compounds are unique to tobacco. NNN may also cause reproductive problems. NNK is closely linked to lung cancer risk.

Phenol - this highly toxic substance is harmful for the CNS (central nervous system), cardiovascular system, respiratory system, the kidneys and liver. It is used in resins in plywood and construction materials.

Propionaldehyde - irritates the respiratory system, skin and eyes. It is used as a disinfectant.

Pyridine - irritates the eyes and upper respiratory tract. It also causes nervousness, headaches and nausea. Experts say it might cause liver damage. This substance is used in solvents.

Quinoline - it is used for stopping corrosion and also as a solvent for resins. It is a severe eye irritant, is harmful to the liver, and causes genetic mutations. Experts believe it may be a carcinogen.

Resorcinol - irritates the eyes and skin. It is used in resins, adhesives (glue) and laminates.

Styrene - irritates the eyes, may slow down reflexes, and causes headaches. It is linked to a higher risk of leukemia. This substance is used in fiberglass, pipes, plastic and insulation materials.

Toluene - causes confusion, memory loss, nausea, weakness, anorexia, and drunken movements. It is also associated with permanent brain damage. The chemical is used in resins, oils and solvents.

Nicotine - this is not carcinogenic. However, it is highly addictive. Smokers find it very hard to quit because they are hooked on the nicotine. Nicotine is an extremely fast-acting drug. It reaches the brain within 15 seconds of being inhaled. If cigarettes and other tobacco products had no nicotine, the number of people who smoke every day would drop drastically. Without nicotine, the tobacco industry would collapse. Nicotine is used as a highly controlled insecticide. Exposure to sufficient amounts can lead to vomiting, seizures, depression of the CNS (central nervous system), and growth retardation. It can also undermine a fetus' proper development.

Carbon Monoxide - this is a poisonous gas. It has no smell or taste. The body finds it hard to differentiate carbon monoxide from oxygen and absorbs it into the bloodstream. Faulty boilers emit dangerous carbon monoxide, as to car exhausts. If there is enough carbon monoxide around you and you inhale it, you can go into a coma and die. Carbon monoxide decreases muscle and heart function, it causes fatigue, weakness, and dizziness. It is especially toxic for babies still in the womb, infants and indifividuals with heart or lung disease.

Tar - consists of several cancer-causing chemicals. When a smoker inhales cigarette smoke, 70% of the tar remains in the lungs. Try the handkerchief test. Fill the mouth with smoke, don't inhale, and blow the smoke through the handkerchief. There will be a sticky, brown stain on the cloth. Do this again, but this time inhale and the blow the smoke through the cloth, there will only be a very faint light brown stain.

I miss smoking to this day.. but not as mush as I like being free of them... been about 7 years now.

It was like havin' 2 lungs dipped in sunshine...

So nobody wants the coupons?? Maybe I wasnt clear, they're FREE!! I'll even buy the stamp to send em to ya.

Also got 2 more today, 2 american spirit coupons. 1 pack for $2 each. so 2 packs for $4. These are pretty good cigs, they are the only ones I know of that dont contain any chemical additives.

Home-made cigarettes aren't filled with the poisons that mass produced ones are.

Tobacco smoke contents, (alphabetic order)

Where did you find that ridiculous list?? Some anti smoking site im sure.

MEK?? I think not.

Lead????huh.png No fucking way unless its added or in the ground the tobacco came from. Im no botanist so Im not going to argue that tobbacco plants cant create some of those compounds but Lead is a heavy metal essential element. It can not be created by a plant! Also MEK and some others on that list are petroleum based solvents that I'm pretty sure a plant can not create.

Did you even read that list??

Edited by big-J