http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/17500-wts-super-rare-glock-21/18359539

$17,500, WTS Super Rare Glock 21

Posted: Saturday, July 7, 2012 1:54 PM

Reply: click here

I have a super rare extreme tactical limited edition Elite Operator Plus Plus Glock 21. This is not your normal Glock 21. This GLock 21 has a quad rail upon which is mounted a tactical flashlight on the left (for tactically blinding your opponents, also it can strobe if you are at a party, or maybe your in a firefight with an epileptic?), an extremely powerful laser on the right (for warning folks that they are about to be tactically engaged, or can be combined with the strobe function on the flashlight for an even more festive party environment), a red dot sight with flip to side 3x magnifier on top (for those who arent as experiecned an operater as I, it will let you shoot the privates off a mosquito at 100 yards, the magnifier tube can be detached and used as a monocular in case you get lost in the forest and need to do some tactical birdwatching), and finally a underslung 37mm launcher (you can disperse crowds using tear gas, or you can attract crowds by modifying it to shoot t-shirts at sporting events). This Glock 21 is two tone, with the frame in black (for blending into the shadows) and the slide in flat dark earth (makes both you and the gun invisible to enemies in a dessert enviornment), I'm not entirely positive what finish it is but it was applied by NASA engineers and is the same used on space shuttle (not the space shuttle that burned up, the other one). The internals were polished by Gaston Glock himself, I happened to have my 21 on me when I ran into him installing bathroom fixtures in Austria. This Glock chambers the .45 ACP, known for being the newest and most deadly, technologically advanced, tactically extreme round in existence. 17500.00 firm, no trades.

• Like 3

Just oozing satire but I think he talked me into buying it anyway.

I want 2nd dibs!

Not worth the price unless it's made of pure unobtanium.

It might be made of "Bulshitobtanium"

That's not a joke! It's for real. It was made by the man himself and has a self cleaning barrel. Never have to clean it. It will shoot underwater for 500 meters. The special treading in it works with lead and special teflon coated underwater demolition rounds designed to kill russians as they swim. The entire gun is made of polymers so you can bring it with you on the next flight to Paris.

I can't wait to get this one in the mail! I sent cash in the mail as instructed to the PO box in compton califorinia. Hope to see it soon.

• Like 1