$3,000 for a Springfield Armory 1911????

Yeah, I know that everyone knowa that Gunsmoke's Rich Wyatt's prices are insanely high, but last night's episode nearly made me fall out of my chair.

$3,000 for a fun that usually doesn't breach $1,100?

My God....I'd hate to see what he would sell an S-12 for.

Sorry for that typo. Damn smartphones.

The mom and daughter remind me of "Beeker" from the Muppets.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

was it a custom, tunned SA or just a plane old 1911. Because customized 1911 can reach well over $3k. Regardless I saw one episode a while back and that was enough for me.

yeah they are ridiculous. Rich tries to come off as a real good guy who's always helping people out, charging them $10K for a custom 870 tactical shotgun. To be fair, if people are stupid enough to pay the kind of prices he is charging, I'd keep selling them at that point too!

• Like 2

Yeah my friends are like "his daughter is so hot!"...I disagree lol. 1st she has a fivehead not a forehead. She's way too skinny(but maybe thats because I'm half black lol) and I can't believe he lets his ugly ass "Beeker" looking daughter parade around popping her little ass tities out in front of everyone. I also hate the show but sometimes I watch it and every time I get pissed at the "gunsmiths" because they make the dumbest mistakes and don't even get me started on that fuckin morbidly obese can't even walk right cause Im too fuckin fat mother fucker!......sorry just had to vent a little lol

Edited by BLK-HWK-VET

Yeah my friends are like "his daughter is so hot!"...I disagree lol. 1st she has a fivehead not a forehead. She's way too skinny(but maybe thats because I'm half black lol) and I can't believe he lets his ugly ass "Beeker" looking daughter parade around popping her little ass tities out in front of everyone. I also hate the show but sometimes I watch it and every time I get pissed at the "gunsmiths" because they make the dumbest mistakes and don't even get me started on that fuckin morbidly obese can't even walk right cause Im too fuckin fat mother fucker!......sorry just had to vent a little lol

i dont mind little titties. biggrin.png but he show does suck.

i wouldnt pay 3k for any 1911. original wwII vintage or not. id only go about 1900 tops. thats just me. modern polymer framed guns do the same thing and bring more to the table IMO. nice guns, just not 3k nice to me.

I like all titties big and small but not too into the super skinnies either. Lol!

I haven't even seen the show but from promos and commercials, I don't want to. It looks stupid. Maybe everything in that area is overpriced. Lol!

Well, I haven't seen the show so I looked it up. It's called American Guns. The owner is a retired police chief worth over ten million and teaches people how to shoot. Didn't say if he completed colorado school of trade to become a gunsmith or if he just tried to do it.

Looks to me by a quick google seach that they will do anything for money, including pimping out their own daughter in promotional shots. I have a daughter and would never let her dress like that, no matter the price.

My guess is that it's another mindless show by the Discovery channel. What the hell happened to that network?

The show is about ripping people off, I took it off of my series recording on my DVR; it makes me sick to watch it anymore. The only good thing is, it does help a little to make people open-up more to guns that are otherwise afraid of them. I think the daughter does look good, but, I wouldn't let my daughter walk around like that on TV either. I can't stand to watch Red Jacket either; will had his FFL license taking away and can't even sell guns under his name, but that's not the reason I quit watching it, I think it's stupid too. I don't watch much TV anymore, but, it's also summertime.

• Like 2