• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can armchair quarterback this situation till you turn blue in the face but I will say one thing. I would not allow myself to be slaughtered with the fleeing sheep. I'm sure he had to be covering

This is a terrible tragedy but on Memorial day weeked over 40 people were shot in Chicago, 10 expired. The body count for the year, 250. TWENTY TIMES that were killed today. So they are already carryi

Here's food for thought. Up until the September 11 attacks in NYC, the largest mass murder in NYC history occured when Cuban Refugee Julio Gonzales killed 87 people inside the Happy Land Social Club

Posted Images

i think otherwise.

the whole joker thing is a red herring.

http://vigilantcitiz...ntrolled-patsy/

You can't be serious. That article is a laughable joke. Is it that hard to understand or accept there are mentally ill people walking around in society capable of violence. It's not complicated. Why must there be spooks behind every bush? It's delusional to think there is an evil mastermind directing all the puppets in every situation that arises. Face it, the guy is crazy or evil and acted alone. I know, that's so boring.

I tend to agree with you. However, isn't it amazing that while he was crazy enough to murder all those people, he was just sane enough to give up so that he wouldn't be killed. I'm sure he'll put on a good "crazy" show after the fact but I'm of the opinion he's more evil than crazy.

He just might be insane enough that he thought he would get away, caught by surprise when law enforcement responded so fast. We'll find out more as more details emerge, either he was removing his gear and preparing to leave, or going back to the car to re-load/rearm are 2 theories out there. The police chief advanced the theory that rigging the apartment to explode and burn the whole building, leaving the music on very loud, (door was reported by neighbor to possibly be unlocked), he might have thought he was brilliant, and it was all a diversion to keep police, fire and emt's away, give him time to escape.

We'll probably never know what was really going through his mind, even if he tells his story, how can you trust an evil mad man?