Eh, if Rotkovich really thought this guy had serious mental issues, and could assume he had guns since he wanted a gun club membership, shouldn't he have alerted someone?

The idea of someone doing this is another one of them slippery slope ideas. Yes, after the fact, we wish someone had done something about this guy. Imagine if everytime someone made some kind of remark that someone found "odd" they were alerted to the police. Hell, I can think of a lot of gun owners who also enjoy zombie shit (such as myself) that someone might find "odd" or "disturbing" and rat ya out to the police. Would make me think twice about ever saying to someone "Yeah I buy a lot of ammo to prepare for the zombies" I know I've said that quite a bit as a joke, but if someone found it "odd" there goes my freedom. This is one of those situations where it sucks that it happend, and Monday morning quarterbacking is bound to happen, but when it comes down to it this wouldnt have been stopped, guy had an agenda. Guns or no guns he was hurting people, just look at his apartment

• Like 3
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can armchair quarterback this situation till you turn blue in the face but I will say one thing. I would not allow myself to be slaughtered with the fleeing sheep. I'm sure he had to be covering

This is a terrible tragedy but on Memorial day weeked over 40 people were shot in Chicago, 10 expired. The body count for the year, 250. TWENTY TIMES that were killed today. So they are already carryi

Here's food for thought. Up until the September 11 attacks in NYC, the largest mass murder in NYC history occured when Cuban Refugee Julio Gonzales killed 87 people inside the Happy Land Social Club

Posted Images

Spoiled little man who was mollycoddled by his mother and never had to take responsibility for anything in his life. Watch the mother in the court video. If you look carefully, you will notice that he is still partially up her vagina!

• Like 3

Where did a college kid get the money to pay for guns, piles of ammo, body armor, and complex liquid explosives?

Well, they say he bought online so he wasnt paying cash. Credit Card/s? He probably wasnt worried about paying it back. I've got 2 cards that total 22K. Thats a lot of ammo/guns/armor.

Edited by Arik

Where did a college kid get the money to pay for guns, piles of ammo, body armor, and complex liquid explosives?

Well, they say he bought online so he wasnt paying cash. Credit Card/s? He probably wasnt worried about paying it back. I've got 2 cards that total 22K. Thats a lot of ammo/guns/armor.

Wouldn't doubt it if it comes out his parents had credit cards they let him use. Who wouldn't expect their neurosurgeon-to-be kid wasn't gonna be able to handle the bill?

Edited by VR6Shooter

MKultra type mission I would guess. Still drugged out of his gore.

I would say MK-ultra as well

MKultra type mission I would guess. Still drugged out of his gore.

I would say MK-ultra as well

Nah, he's just nuts with a little drug experimentation mixed in. He's on auto-pilot. Nobody programmed him.

It just came out the puke got a $26K National Institute of Health research grant, $2166 per month.

If that is true, along with credit cards, help from parents, he was doing alright for a college kid.

And we paid for at least some of his stuff.

Interesting how the conspiracy theories are morphing and evolving faster than you can say "FBI, mind control, UN, military, NWO, CIA, the occult elite and its mass media appendage".

• Like 1

There is hardly anything complex about gunpowder and napalm improvised explosives. The figure of this douche spending 20k on his shooting "supplies" is a gross exaggeration.

I dont know how much he spent. I think they said $6k. My point was about how could he aford it and where he'd get that kind of money. Just saying i have 2a credit cards totaling about $22k so obviously he wouldnt need to be rich or be financed by some secret cult/nwo organization. All one needs is a credit card or 2.

The $20K figure has been floating around for a while after the shootings initially went down. I'm kinda tired of seeing it on the news every second of every day only to hear assumption after assumption on this guy, so I haven't been keeping very current on it. People have to realize that he wasn't THAT sophisticated in his bomb tech or what he had on him when he was arrested. He had trip wires, improvised grenades that used gunpower as the primary explosive, along with some tanks of napalm and gasoline to make the fire interesting for the emergency services. None of the hardware used takes a loan from the bank or a PHD (which the guy was in the process of getting). Credit cards are a decent reason for how he came across the money. Student loans is another.

As for the people talking about how he had to be supported by some anti-gun/American, terrorist, black ops sleeper cell to afford such hardware; nuts love to talk about nuts nothing.gif

Edited by Salmonking

Yep, just a nutty conspiracy idea that he was into the study of mind altering drugs on the governments dime.....

"Supported by a prestigious federal grant, Holmes, 24, was in the first year of a program at the Anschutz Medical Campus dedicated to neuroscience, studying such topics as how the brain works or malfunctions or helping develop drugs to treat epilepsy and other disorders."

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Alleged-shooter-was-surrounded-by-brain-experts-3729576.php

The NIH is not the CIA, and you'd think that if he was set out to do this by the government, he'd have been equipped with a bump-fire stock.

Also, a bit of information on how the grant works considering that it's doubtful the NIH knew any of the recipients; http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-the-nih-did-not-give-money-directly-20120724,0,4358097.story?track=rss

As for the people talking about how he had to be supported by some anti-gun/American, terrorist, black ops sleeper cell to afford such hardware; nuts love to talk about nuts nothing.gif

Guess that makes me nuts then.

Just because I'm paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get me.

• Like 3

Here is something funny I read.......now this is GOING TOO FAR even for me lol....but:

The shooting happened at the Century 16 theater right.....

A century = 100....so 100 + 16 = 116

flip 116 upsidedown....= 911 !!!........LMFAO!

• Like 2

i think otherwise.

the whole joker thing is a red herring.

http://vigilantcitiz...ntrolled-patsy/

You can't be serious. That article is a laughable joke. Is it that hard to understand or accept there are mentally ill people walking around in society capable of violence. It's not complicated. Why must there be spooks behind every bush? It's delusional to think there is an evil mastermind directing all the puppets in every situation that arises. Face it, the guy is crazy or evil and acted alone. I know, that's so boring.

But... what if this is all part of a computer program in our minds and we are actually sleeping batteries for the machines?

Maybe he should have taken the blue pill.

The brain manipulation fairies can easily penetrate all of our tinfoil hats because we are actually all ghosts and only the little boy can see us!

Please insert your movie-twist plot ending conspiracy here: ________________________________________

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 1

Conspiracy theories are actually a gigantic conspiracy!

If "THEY" (FBI, CIA, UN, NWO, The military, the occult elite and its mass media appendage) are so powerful, so all knowing, so able to pull off stuff Tom Cruise and his IMF can only dream of, right under our noses, why can't they make Congress get along, or balance the frickin' budget?

Or at least mind control us to make us think they've balanced the budget? Or just make us calm and happy... Oh my gosh, what about the "men" who are My Little Pony fans!

The greatest thing "THEY" could do would be to Abracadabra!, take all the money in the rest of the world and magically transfer it to my, er, um, I mean our, bank accounts, now that's a conspiracy I could believe in!

i think otherwise.

the whole joker thing is a red herring.

http://vigilantcitiz...ntrolled-patsy/

You can't be serious. That article is a laughable joke. Is it that hard to understand or accept there are mentally ill people walking around in society capable of violence. It's not complicated. Why must there be spooks behind every bush? It's delusional to think there is an evil mastermind directing all the puppets in every situation that arises. Face it, the guy is crazy or evil and acted alone. I know, that's so boring.

Nooo, you're just a sheep refusing the truth, man! rolleyes.gif

...cause, I like, read it on infowars? wacko.png

Don't look now, but our gun running President is suddenly against those evil "AK-47s". What a dick.

"But I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals. That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities."

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/07/26/us-usa-campaign-obama-violence-idINBRE86P02B20120726

Don't look now, but our gun running President is suddenly against those evil "AK-47s". What a dick.

"But I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals. That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities."

http://in.reuters.co...E86P02B20120726

Wow, what an incompetent dick.