RAA Test Site found!!!

its good to know after my time in boot camp and some other stuff that i will be able to pickup a S-12 again.

it was sad i had to part ways with the gal, but eventually we will be reunited.

WTG RAA and topglock

and yeah, american made 8-10rd mags hopefully soon and ATF can kiss my.... Saiga's left cheeck

Edited by Ignition
OK guys, looks like 5-10 days and I will have the Saiga line listed on my website up for sale!!!!

So you are a distributor for RAA imported Saigas and you will be taking individual preorders? How do retailers factor into the sales chain if distributors sell directly to the consumer?

How about filling us in on some of the details of the business model and what weapons will be offered?

Wolverine :smoke:

My dealer can buy from any distributor. Probably the same for any FFL holder...once he knows which distributor has 'em, he can order. He charges $10 plus shipping and tax.

(edit: $10 over his cost...stop pm-ing me)

Edited by dinzag
Excellent! "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Pleas update as soon as you hear something about prices.

:super:

You got it, Ill post the mother of all "Hell Yes" type threads when it is confirmed, Ive waited for quite a while for these bad boys. Also, used your FAQ on the conversion process with my first one, everything worked GREAT :super:

I talked with Jeff at the gunsource.com yesterday....Saiga 12 mags are listed, but actual expected date for them is still about 30 days away. I was able to place an order today on-line. Pre-order????

Edited by 6500rpm

Its going to be a great christmas.....I want a Saiga 12, a Saiga 100 in 30-06 and a Saiga LOS 9-1 in 9,3x64 brenneke yup to me from me, thanks santa. Sorry i forgot maybe a bolt action in 7,62x39 too....I'm going to be really broke soon. Did you notice no 308 in the synthetic stock like before? I can't wait to see them again in the racks of my local gun shop!!!!!

It looks like there going to have mags too, maybe large ones who knows?

Its going to be a great christmas.....I want a Saiga 12, a Saiga 100 in 30-06 and a Saiga LOS 9-1 in 9,3x64 brenneke yup to me from me, thanks santa. Sorry i forgot maybe a bolt action in 7,62x39 too....I'm going to be really broke soon. Did you notice no 308 in the synthetic stock like before? I can't wait to see them again in the racks of my local gun shop!!!!!

It looks like there going to have mags too, maybe large ones who knows?

BTW; The 9,3x64 brenneke has the same ballastics as the 375H&H yup another good bear rifle.

• 3 weeks later...
its good to know after my time in boot camp and some other stuff that i will be able to pickup a S-12 again.

it was sad i had to part ways with the gal, but eventually we will be reunited.

WTG RAA and topglock

and yeah, american made 8-10rd mags hopefully soon and ATF can kiss my.... Saiga's left cheeck

<-------- Man who bought Ignition's last S12.

How was boot camp? I know, no one goes there to have fun.

BTW Ignition, just in case yo haven't stumbled accross it yet, there is a guy on here who had the solidworks model of a 10 round S-12 mag he is planning to make. I am waiting for his to be made to buy any more mags. That dude is sitting on a gold mine when he gets them done. mmmmmmmm 10 rounders.