Remington Express 3" 00 Buck- in an 8" SBS.... fast and painl

TITLE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FAST AND PAINLESS, BUT IT GOT CUT OFF.

This is how it should be done. Weight on the forward foot, lean forward, stay low, and pull the stock in tight to the chest. Triangle folder with no pad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Emp4whCJkA

How about the cone-shaped fireball from this little dragon? I think the name evlblksbs is well deserved. Shit pic, but hell of a fireball.... looks like it would scare the shit out an intruder wink.png

post-22401-0-36553100-1344913986_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 2

I set them to private until I trim them, then I make them public, but video manager went down before I could change settings. I'll keep trying....

ETA: I hate it when the title box allows me to make the title too long and then chops it off.....

FAST and PAINLESS

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Hooray! It's ALIVE, It's ALIVE! I was channeling the movie Fight Club to express my feelings over the private setting. I was so excited to see it I gigged out loud. All is well now, I was not disappointed!

What kind of asshole would upload a video and set the thing to private..... ;)

I love that cone-shaped fireball that the Rem makes. It is insane when you are behind the trigger. I may be a fireball junkie now.

• Like 1

Evl, that's bad ass. I'd seriously be concerned about the curtains if you ever have to use that sucker inside a room though. I guess if that happened you'd obviously have much bigger things to worry about than a little charred curtain though, right?

P.S. thanks for the advise on the mid barrel comp. I've decided to play around and see how soft I can get the recoil without it then make a decision. So I'm taking my 10 year old daughter to the gun club tomorrow for some daddy daughter range time and I'm gonna take some video. I may post my first video tomorrow.

Edited by 45Bretired

Evl, that's bad ass. I'd seriously be concerned about the curtains if you ever have to use that sucker inside a room though. I guess if that happened you'd obviously have much bigger things to worry about than a little charred curtain though, right?

P.S. thanks for the advise on the mid barrel comp. I've decided to play around and see how soft I can get the recoil without it then make a decision. So I'm taking my 10 year old daughter to the gun club tomorrow for some daddy daughter range time and I'm gonna take some video. I may post my first video tomorrow.

I can't help but wonder what that same ammo would do in a 6" (evl thoughts, wheels turning, etc.), as far as a good fireball goes. Curtain Burner!

Have a great time with your daughter. I took my step son shooting for his birthday and it was better than any other gift that I could have given.

Cut that beast!

LOL! Now why did I know you were gonna say that? I must be psychic.

Seriously though, that entails what? A stamp (200 bucks, I think.) and what else? I've seen it stated that a gunsmith has to do the cutting for it to be legal although that has been debated here on the forum. If that is indeed factual, what constitutes a gunsmith? Schooling and a certificate? An FFL? Enquiring minds want to know. Yes, I could research it myself but I figured you already know. My psychic abilities are truly amazing!

If I do decide to pull the trigger, I'm thinking 12 or 14 inches minimum and a one piece purpleheart stock that will clear a Promag 12 round drum. Sort of a modern day Johnny Yuma weapon.

Cut that beast!

LOL! Now why did I know you were gonna say that? I must be psychic.

Seriously though, that entails what? A stamp (200 bucks, I think.) and what else? I've seen it stated that a gunsmith has to do the cutting for it to be legal although that has been debated here on the forum. If that is indeed factual, what constitutes a gunsmith? Schooling and a certificate? An FFL? Enquiring minds want to know. Yes, I could research it myself but I figured you already know. My psychic abilities are truly amazing!

If I do decide to pull the trigger, I'm thinking 12 or 14 inches minimum and a one piece purpleheart stock that will clear a Promag 12 round drum. Sort of a modern day Johnny Yuma weapon.

I created a NFA trust and applied, as the trust, to make and register my SBS (among other things). I am the 'Grantor' of the trust and I can carry out all actions of the trust, including making or registering NFA items (suppressors too), prior to my death. The NFA item must be engraved with the name and location of the maker. For example....

Tacticool Trust

Fairfax, Iowa

A "gunsmith certificate" or an FFL doesn't mean squat when it comes to actually doing work to a firearm. I don't care to discuss that particular subject in any further detail (see warning point for clarity).

Edited by evlblkwpnz

That's how you do it. But, It's not how it should be done. Your bladed stance opens up your soft spots on the armor. Never show your sides. Your head will be ahead of your hip. Hip in front of the ankle. Knees will be ahead of the ankles. Remember to lock your toes in. Fix that back leg....

Thought I would just pop off and piss in your cereal since you shoot like a cop. smile.png

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 1

I am all about improving technique and welcome your input. Post a video with the same ammo, at the same rate, and with your technique, so I can completely grasp your concept by actually seeing it employed. Bear in mind, the goal of my offering was merely to control the weapon while firing this ammo in one rapid string and not suffer the negative effects of firing this ammo while using a non-padded stock. However, there is no reason why we can't take it a little further than that and morph it into what one might want to do in a tac situation.

I somehow doubt that armor will be a factor for him however he stands. Even assuming he owns the stuff, if he has time to don body armor, then he certainly is not in a self defense situation. If he is at the range and needs armor, he needs to find a safer range.

Although, from some of his videos it seems a cup may be appropriate.

• Like 1

Holy shit you're fast. I only heard 3 shots.

I heard them all but almost complained that I had to listen too fast. How about a slow-mo next time?

Well, fast for this ammo, at least. I've never seen anyone else just lay it down as fast as they can with this Rem Express. I usually see people shooting "low brass" like they are holding on for dear life and I can only chuckle inside.

I've trying to figure out how to convert the clips in Cineform to slo-mo without them failing to upload on youtube. I have gained nothing but frustration, so far.