When I heard it on FOX, I thought "So much for birdshot not being enough to stop a threat...."

ETA: sorry for the spelling in the title.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 3

http://www.reuters.c...E88D1MC20120914

"The 35-year-old protestor died from bird shot wounds three days after protesters climbed embassy walls and tore down the American flag."

Didn't do much stopping from the sounds of things.

Suffering is the result of doing something you shouldn't have done.

• Like 8

"The 35-year-old protestor died from bird shot wounds three days after protesters climbed embassy walls and tore down the American flag."

I'm sure the coroner thinks it stopped plenty ;)

• Like 2

Birdshot tends to spread out, and third world shithole medical facilities are not particularly good at cleaning up infections. I suspect more than one of these shitwads ended up with a load, and that birdshot was not an accidental choice.

• Like 4

I understand that agency budgets are tight and that we are up against mandatory cuts, but It would be my pleasure to supply and build a select fire Saiga 12 shotgun, and four cases -1000 rounds, of Federal 9 pellet 00' buck , or 2000 rounds of Estate Heavy Game Loads, #6 birdshot- free of charge - to the first US embassy located in the Middle East, who will take me up on the offer. If the US Embassy is located in any of the Middle Eastern countries where Americans have been killed or wounded by foreign nationals, I double that offer.

Here's the math: With 9 pellet 00' buck, every time the hammer strikes the firing pin, nine (9), eight point three (8.3mm) projectiles are sent downrange at sixteen hundred feet per second (1600 FPS). At a cyclic rate of around six hundred rounds per minute, (600 Rounds Per Minute), you are sending 5,400 (Five Thousand Four Hundred), 8.3 mm (Eight Point Three Millimeter) projectiles down range per minute. At 600 rounds per minute, an 8 round mag = 72, 8.3mm projectiles delivered in less than a second. A 12 round mag or drum = 108, 8.3mm projectiles in just over a second. A 30 round drum yields 270, 8.3mm projectiles in about three seconds.

Form 5 transfer required. All NFA rules apply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-P-8iZD1U

• Like 11

I'm sure the coroner thinks it stopped plenty wink.png

Not only a day late and dollar short, but three days late. I just don't understand the birdshot-boner some of you guys have going on. If I'm going to shoot, I want 'em dead right there. I don't give a shit if he suffered more. Maybe if there were more dead fuckers falling off those fences these shit heads would have tucked tail rather than getting and burning our flag.

• Like 3

I'm sure the coroner thinks it stopped plenty wink.png

Not only a day late and dollar short, but three days late. I just don't understand the birdshot-boner some of you guys have going on. If I'm going to shoot, I want 'em dead right there. I don't give a shit if he suffered more. Maybe if there were more dead fuckers falling off those fences these shit heads would have tucked tail rather than getting and burning our flag.

No shit brother! Someone's head getting turned inside out would have seen different results from the others in the mob. I want them dead on the spot as well. It's about stopping a threat, not asking the threat (with birdshot), to please stop what they are doing. First thing I thought of when this shit happened was select fire S12s with drums full of 00 in the hands of our fine Embassy Guards. Then I figured Obama wouldn't allow it and the thought went away. sad.png

• Like 3

^^^ +10^10

Anyone breaching the perimeter should have instantly been sprouting geysers of pink mist.

That our Marines weren't allowed live ammo is just insanity.

We've fallen a long way since Tripoli.

Them fuckers understood strength and the will to use it back then, and they still do.

Now they understand that we've the strength, but no longer the will.

Edited by ChileRelleno

We'll get that sorted out.

You are probably too young to remember Iran in 1980. I remember it vividly.

My offer to DOS remains, as long as the safety and welfare of Americans is being threatened at our middle eastern embassies and consulates.

• Like 2

LMAO... I remember it quite well, thank you, I'm not some GenX'er pup.

Hell, I still have a roll of TP with Ayatollah Khomneini's pic on each sheet.

• Like 2

Well... EXCUSE ME! From your fishin' pics, I figured you were just a baby. Please send a roll or two of that TP. We have a place for it at the shop.

Well... EXCUSE ME! From your fishin' pics, I figured you were just a baby. Please send a roll or two of that TP. We have a place for it at the shop.

Going on 45... That young face is a sign of living right. Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Going on 45... That young face is a sign of living right.

Well, send a roll or two if you can afford it then.

Can it still even be bought? I've been hoping it might be worth more than a laugh some day.

ETA: Can't find it anywhere... I'll start the bidding at...

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

When Americans Elect Fools & Cowards, History Repeats Itself

In 1979 Carter threw the Shah under the bus, and we got the Ayatollah Khomeini and the 444-day hostage crisis – and a horribly bungled rescue attempt

In 2012 Obama threw Mubarak under the bus, and we got Mohammed Morsi and at least a dozen US Embassies under siege – and four dead Americans.

Carter & Obama, the two worst US Presidents in American History.

• Like 1

Can it still even be bought? I've been hoping it might be worth more than a laugh some day.

ETA: Can't find it anywhere... I'll start the bidding at...

If it can't be bought, I'll print my own...!!!