Chicago. Another FBI "fake bomb" sting. When are they going to learn these people will never like us.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/18-year-old-arrested-after-allegedly-trying-to-bomb-chicago-bar/

(TheBlaze/AP) — Undercover FBI agents arrested an 18-year-old American man who tried to detonate what he believed was a car bomb outside a downtown Chicago bar, federal prosecutors said Saturday.

Adel Daoud, a U.S. citizen from the Chicago suburb of Hillside, was arrested Friday night in an undercover operation in which an agent pretending to be a terrorist provided him with a phony car bomb and watched him press the trigger, prosecutors said.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Chicago, which announced the arrest Saturday, said the device was harmless and the public was never at risk.

Daoud is charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction and attempting to damage and destroy a building with an explosive.

How long before the next "harmless device" is a real one? bad_egg.gif

Seems to me the FBI is out looking for people that they can get to do this shit. Its not catching someone when you basically talk them into something and provide them the shit to do it with. To me, they are creating the threat and then saving the day and not actually "catching" anyone. Good read though.

• Like 3

I agree GOB. I just dont trust the alphabet agencies enough to believe what they say as truth. They tend to leave out a lot of details that would otherwise have people question their initial actions to begin with. But thats nothing new. I just wonder how many others will be busted before they tell us to surrender our rights completely.

Yeah, I saw that article and thought it seemed a fine line of sting vs entrapment. They say they offered the guy a few chances to walk away though, which is what it comes down to. Id like to see the details of those conversations, but likely only the judge will. I guess its better the FBI found him before some actual terrorist operative.

• Like 1

They can try and track down the callers, however, it's still the EOD guys that have to safe and clear the areas after the fact with these threats. Sadly, just like the mirror sites the hackers run that you can download all kinds of free software, they are not going to catch them. Hope they can catch more of these homegrown Jihadis.

Not too impressed with the FBI kicking the hornets nest. You can find thousands of people pissed off at something that are stupid enough to go along with a bad idea. Look at all the fools who fell for Obama! Targeting young confused youth, regardless of religion, and hiring them to blow something up is completely retarded. The whole Chicago thing was set up by the FBI and would not have happened if they didn't initiate it.

The reason they do this is to keep funding for their organization and other union entities like the TSA. If the sheep get scared enough, they wont mind being in an America that resembles the big brother shit hole known as the UK. TSA everywhere and cameras watching you take a dump.

Thwarted? NO! Initiated, YES!

Another example of federal overreach.

• Like 3

I don't see this as thwarting since the guy was set up in a sting. It's kinda like hunters that go to hunting reserves that are fenced and the animals are actually captive.

I would see it as thwarting if they had caught a guy actually building his own bomb and stopping him before he sets it off.

This reeks to me of another phony false flag attack. The FBI has made it a point in the last few years to seek out these less than bright chumps, equip them with fake bombs, and then rush to the rescue to "stop a attack of mass destruction".

Much easier for them to orchestrate this kind of bullshit than it is for them to stop any real threat....

• Like 2

I get what everyone is saying about entrapment, but I would rather have the FBI undercover selling dipshits fake bombs than for real bombmakers to be selling them the real ones.

If the guy pushed the button thinking he was going to blow up a car, he is guilty of trying to blow up a car and harm innocent people regardless of where he got the idea.

Assembling materials that may or may not harm people is not the same as pushing the button of a fake detonator you believe will kill people.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 2

I get what everyone is saying about entrapment, but I would rather have the FBI undercover selling dipshits fake bombs than for real bombmakers to be selling them the real ones.

If the guy pushed the button thinking he was going to blow up a car, he is guilty of trying to blow up a car and harm innocent people regardless of where he got the idea.

Assembling materials that may or may not harm people is not the same as pushing the button of a fake detonator you believe will kill people.

Then the FBI is quilty too.

The FBI is quilty of creating wood be killers by building decoys of mass distruction for them to use so they can arrest someone.

Sounds like a reverse terror plot. Scare the masses enough and they will beg you to disarm them and provide protection.

• Like 1

I dont know fellas. I just dont trust everything that is released by the agencies to be truthful. We all know what went down at Ruby Ridge and Waco, and they tried to spin it then. So nothing is out of the realm of possibility when it comes to agencies like this.

But my perspective is where does this tactic end? How far will they take this type of shit? Will it stop with just explosvies, or will they illegaly give guns to people that normaly wouldnt have access to them so they can go commit a crime with them?

But its hard to stop someone with an idea.

Id say this tactic does thin the flock, but they could find a million poeple that are pissed off, pump them up and give them the shit, bust them and look good in doing so.

I miss old fashion police work.

Edited by Captain Hero

The same tactics are used by police to catch child molesters.

The police go online and pose as little children to entice predators into a meet for sex and lewd acts. This is a crime I would rather NOT have committed on little kids, but instead have the police waiting to arrest these monsters. They are still entitled to a fair trial.

I distrust my government, but that doesn't mean that all that they do is bad and that all FBI agents are evil people looking to strip away our rights rather than put away bad dudes that want to kill and hurt the innocent.

Fast and Furious is a recent example where good agents did not go along with it despite it costing several of them their careers.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 3

gonna pla ydevils advocate and assume that they watched him searching for bomb plans, then just reeled him in. whats prob stupider is the standard of proof or whatever required to convict a jihadi...

I dont know fellas. I just dont trust everything that is released by the agencies to be truthful. We all know what went down at Ruby Ridge and Waco, and they tried to spin it then. So nothing is out of the realm of possibility when it comes to agencies like this.

But my perspective is where does this tactic end? How far will they take this type of shit? Will it stop with just explosvies, or will they illegaly give guns to people that normaly wouldnt have access to them so they can go commit a crime with them?

But its hard to stop someone with an idea.

Id say this tactic does thin the flock, but they could find a million poeple that are pissed off, pump them up and give them the shit, bust them and look good in doing so.

I miss old fashion police work.

my concept for ruby ridge/waco etc type incidents is, we the people need to show up and take the "negotiating" out of the jack boots hands...we all know how many dogs are raped and wives are killed when the gooberment comes to town...

my concept for ruby ridge/waco etc type incidents is, we the people need to show up and take the "negotiating" out of the jack boots hands...we all know how many dogs are raped and wives are killed when the gooberment comes to town...

Did we really just have a government employee state that the government rapes dogs when it enters towns? amazing.gif

• Like 1

Did we really just have a government employee state that the government rapes dogs when it enters towns? amazing.gif

Dont forget he's filthy to boot. big_smile.gif

• Like 1

Dont forget he's filthy to boot. big_smile.gif

Probably in on the dog rape horror.gif