Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre Order Atlantic Firearms.com

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get

maybe it's just me but I prefer chicks that aren't passed out.

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big

Posted Images

Meanwhile, if you are waiting and happen to have any AGP mags laying around, you can use those. I am quite happy with my V12 and its 10 round mags.

The bonus 12rd (i heard it was 12, though i would prefer 10 round) SGM mag from atlantic will just be icing on the cake

Can you share the link on how to set up a Saiga mag for use with a VEPR12, I think I saw it before.

Edited by Lord Ak-47

Meanwhile, if you are waiting and happen to have any AGP mags laying around, you can use those. I am quite happy with my V12 and its 10 round mags.

The bonus 12rd (i heard it was 12, though i would prefer 10 round) SGM mag from atlantic will just be icing on the cake

Without modding?