Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre Order Atlantic Firearms.com

They are starting the direct sales on the 19th. I am guessing that will also be beginning the process with preorders. They are also showing prices for 10 and 12 round mags ($38 and $40 I think).

We will see. I want a Kick-EEZ butt pad for it. I emailed Atlantic last week about the exact stock they are delivering to see if it matches a pattern that Kick-EEZ already has available. No answer. But the stock in the pictures appears to have a removable butt plate. If it does I can just send n the butt plate to check.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off WOW. I have posted in other section already but to clarify I will do it again. Currently the prototype mags we have developed do Not activate the lrbho. We are still working very hard to get

maybe it's just me but I prefer chicks that aren't passed out.

Picked mine up today. Just wanted to thank Atlantic for shipping my other order with the Vepr. Saved on the shipping and I appreciate that fact. I thought about asking but figured it would be too big

Posted Images

Yes shotguns are on the way to our warehouse , we are not taking anymore orders untill all pre orders have shipped and all orders filled .We will have the shotguns in stock Fri or Monday & it will take a day to log all of the guns into our system and expect to start shipping on Tues or Wed .All customers will be emailed Fedex tracking info once the order is on the delivery truck we will be listing Vepr 12 --5 ,8 ,10 & 12 round mags on the web site on Thurs .Please Note ::: We ordered in a good number of each mag but are not sure what mags will be the most popular so we may could be sold out of some units in a few days we do expect a good availibilty of more mags coming in over the next few weeks so if you see sold out simply sign up for the Notificaiton list it will only be a few days before we see more .

• Like 1

Yes shotguns are on the way to our warehouse , we are not taking anymore orders untill all pre orders have shipped and all orders filled .We will have the shotguns in stock Fri or Monday & it will take a day to log all of the guns into our system and expect to start shipping on Tues or Wed .All customers will be emailed Fedex tracking info once the order is on the delivery truck we will be listing Vepr 12 --5 ,8 ,10 & 12 round mags on the web site on Thurs .Please Note ::: We ordered in a good number of each mag but are not sure what mags will be the most popular so we may could be sold out of some units in a few days we do expect a good availibilty of more mags coming in over the next few weeks so if you see sold out simply sign up for the Notificaiton list it will only be a few days before we see more .

Do the Vepr 12 - 10 and 12rd mags LRBHO?

Most excellent. Are the 8 rounders Molot or SGM?

The 8 round mags will be Russian Izzy mags

As far as we know the SGM US 10 & 12 round mags will have Bolt Hold Open but you would be best asking SGM since we have not been able to test the mags just yet.

You can't alter a existing order or add mags but you can place a seperate order for them and we will offer free shipping for existing Vepr 12 customers that place order on extra mags by October 22 nd . These mags will ship with the shotguns to the dealers.

We ordered in a good number of each style of mag but please keep in mind we may run out of certain models quicker than others however as we see inventory levels getting lower we will be reordering more .

Thanks Atlantic for making informative posts to let us know what is going on. In addition I appreciate your attitude about taking care of customers. I noticed the free mag shipping an hour or so ago when I ordered mags. I also paid the balance for the Vepr even though I have not received an email. Waits with bated breath.022.gif

We have no way of knowing what mags will sell faster than others so ordered a fair number of each in but are sure we may run low on some . Do not worry we have more on the way simply sign up for the Notificaiton list we will email you as sson as more arrive and we expect another shipment in from SGM in aprox 7 -10 days or less. Please feel free to make a post here letting is know the most popular size mags that you guys & gals are wanting and we will up the orders per the input .

Getboth you do not tell us what mag you want it was a freebie that we are throwing in and they will now be 12 rounders .

• Like 1

We have no way of knowing what mags will sell faster than others so ordered a fair number of each in but are sure we may run low on some . Do not worry we have more on the way simply sign up for the Notificaiton list we will email you as sson as more arrive and we expect another shipment in from SGM in aprox 7 -10 days or less. Please feel free to make a post here letting is know the most popular size mags that you guys & gals are wanting and we will up the orders per the input .

Getboth you do not tell us what mag you want it was a freebie that we are throwing in and they will now be 12 rounders .

ok, just wondering. I want to order 10 rounders, and they seem to be the most popular so far. Already signed up for the notification.

Thanks

I want the 12 rounders. Anyone who is halfway decent with their hands can chop one of these SGM mags down in a few minutes. My VEPR is paid for and the FFL was sent yesterday. Many thanks for offering this as a layaway type thing. Money has been tight and the timing on all of this was just perfect.

• Like 1

Yes we were not sure exactly what mags people would want to we did not want to order 500 of a mag and then just have to sit on them we ordered a even number of all of the types hoping to see what units would be the most popular. Later today we will do a count and place a order for more mags so do not worry we will have more coming in !!! We will also make a post and let you know what seems to have the most demand .

Below is a few pictures of the Russian 8 round mag

russian8rdmag.jpgrussian8rdmag4.jpg

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to give a update on the 10 & 12 round magazines we are making for the Vepr Shotguns. We are going to be running a few days behind on shipping them. I went and test fired them today and we are not 100% happy with the fit. They do work with the LRBHO but the fit in the gun is not to our standards, I do apologize for the delay but we do not want to release a product we are not be happy with. So hang in there for a few more days and hopefully by the end of next week we will be fully stocked and shipping to our distributors.

Thanks for the support and hope you guys understand.

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to give a update on the 10 & 12 round magazines we are making for the Vepr Shotguns. We are going to be running a few days behind on shipping them. I went and test fired them today and we are not 100% happy with the fit. They do work with the LRBHO but the fit in the gun is not to our standards, I do apologize for the delay but we do not want to release a product we are not be happy with. So hang in there for a few more days and hopefully by the end of next week we will be fully stocked and shipping to our distributors.

Thanks for the support and hope you guys understand.

Sweet!

Thanks SGM. That's great news about the LRBHO, and I, for one, appreciate that you're going to get the product right rather than rush it out the door.

• Like 1

Due to high number of request we are now taking pre orders on the Vepr 12 shotguns via our web sites shopping cart system . There are only a limited number of guns coming in and we do not know if other shipments will follow . As a added bonus for a limited time on the pre order customers will get a extra 10 round US SGM mag at no extra cost. We expect to see the shipment to arrive in late October / Early November once they arrive all pre order customers will be contacted for final payment and their orders shipped out .We are as excited as you for the opportunity to own one of these guns we have been working with a few different importers for over 3 years and Finally it is going to happen !!!

Atlantic, since we are on the subject of mags can you chime in and let us know if the offer of a free 10 round mag still stands for those of us that placed per-orders with you? I placed my pre-order with the understanding of the understanding of that offer. Do we need to do anything special to claim it?

We will be shipping shotguns out this week as planned so customers can start to enjoy the Vepr 12 once SGM has the mags 100% to their standards mags will follow mag may be 10 or 12 round what ever is available .

On the free mag deal there is nothing special you need to do all customers that were eligible for this offer would have WM in the VEPR 12 title of their order . We did discontinue the free mag offer several weeks ago so not all orders had that offer and was cut off around Oct 6-7 th timeframe.