I Caught My Dad with His Meat in My GF

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) ? small, white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right to me.

I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he just acts clueless.

3 weeks later, I'm coming home from work when I see clear as day, right in my kitchen; my dad with his meat in my GF.

I was so mad and told him to get his meat out of my GF and get out of my house.

Needless to say my GF got turned off and I just couldn't get over it. That night I kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and needless to say, I haven’t seen my GF.

Also my dad has the audacity to ask my how my GF has been when he's the damn reason we aren’t together anymore.

Should I get off the computer and go and kick his ass or what or just pack my stuff up and leave?

Here’s a picture of my GF, because I know you’ll be asking.

kL2lD.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 7

Half way trough I was like that dude is married with a wife and kids he would kill for.I stopped reading and figured the meat in GF out then finished. Good one though. I gad a GF when I was'nt married and miss it. Holy shit. I doe'nt know if I would be pissed or feel sorry for the guy putting his meat in that thing. I know what it does to chicken fish pork and beef. Never tossed a frank in it though. Some people are in to that shit.

Edited by rnemhrd