National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists”

http://www.infowars.com/national-guard-whistleblower-doomsday-preppers-will-be-treated-as-terrorists/

Guns will be confiscated.

“They have a list compiled of all these doomsday preppers that have gone public and they plan to go after them first,” Soldier X said. He claimed those in charge are acting under the belief that preppers will be “the worst part” of any potential civil unrest.

Soldier X was also told that any soldiers in the ranks who are known as preppers will be deemed “defects.” He explained the label meant these soldiers would be treated as traitors. “If you don’t conform, they will get rid of you,” he added.

Unit members also warned not to associate with any fellow soldiers who are preppers.

Not only does the military reportedly plan to target preppers should mass chaos break out, but Soldier X also voiced his concerns regarding civilian gun confiscation.

Soldier X admitted, “Our worry is that Obama’s gonna do what he said he’s gonna do and he’s gonna outlaw all weapons altogether and anybody’s name who is on a weapon, they’re gonna come to your house and try to take them.”

Coming soon to a riot near you....022.gif

Im not a prepper but I will say this...

I love this country and what we stood for, we now just say we stand for those same liberties and values while at the same time we do not practice them any longer. I support our military and police force for the most part. Im even in the hiring process with a couple departments. However, if they (police, military) come knocking on my door like the gestapo wanting to take away my rights, guns, and liberty, I will shoot to kill. I WILL SHOOT TO KILL. And if I am somehow part of the door knockers, I will refuse.

• Like 2

Infowars...

either way.. if true.. it should go over well...

Long term guerrilla warfare against the sons & daughters of liberty would brake the back of the most financially stable Gov...

Let alone a Gov that is broke...

That story is a complete fabrication. Info-wars has officially jumped the shark.

I don't know the story's validity, but if you can disprove the story and show factual information that demonstrates it is indeed false, I invite you to do so.

• Like 2

I honestly think the cost in man power, and life, would be too great for them to do this. I believe it will happen not through physical force, but chipped away slowly through GC laws. Look how easy it was to stop production of full auto in the civi market. Just as easy as it would be to stop production of semi auto in the civi market.

I wonder why everyone always writes infowars off. They dont make this shit up. The little blue things in their articles are called links, and they usually go to other sources of information regarding the article. But then again, too many people in this country live in a fantasy land as it is, and deny whats going on around them since they dont want to accept reality for what it is.

• Like 3

The day that happens I would think most gun owners would be smart enought to get out of dodge, they cant find you if your not at your home address. Besides theres 80 million of us and nowhere near as many of them, not to mention the ones tasked with such and operation are friends and family, people just like you and me and hopefully they can see through the bullshit. I could see such an order being given but not exactly followed.

Great thread -- yes, forced gun confiscation is coming aided by the U.N. forces. Hell, let's throw in riding on UFO's....

I'm of the opinion that if gun rights are obliterated that it will be done as one would boil a frog -- slowly. The political and social circumstances would need to be different. The majority of the gen pop will need to be on the side of the "benevolent" government forces who need to be seen as protecting them fom the evil gun owners. Until that paradigm shift occurs, we can only look forward to more and more oppressive laws coming down the road -- and not physical confiscation. Remember you don't need to physically cut the testicles off a rapist when you can stop his impulses with drugs.

But again, great thread. Carry on.

Edited by Odd Man Out

Great thread -- yes, forced gun confiscation is coming aided by the U.N. forces. Hell, let's throw in riding on UFO's....

I'm of the opinion that if gun rights are obliterated that it will be done as one would boil a frog -- slowly. The political and social circumstances would need to be different. The majority of the gen pop will need to be on the side of the "benevolent" government forces who need to be seen as protecting them fom the evil gun owners. Until that paradigm shift occurs, we can only look forward to more and more oppressive laws coming down the road -- and not physical confiscation. Remember you don't need to physically cut the testicals off a rapist when you can stop his impulses with drugs.

But again, great thread. Carry on.

The story is based on civil SHTF when Obuhmer gets voted out and all the left wing nuts get all jihad over the money ticket being booted out of office.

Yes real effort gun control will come through legislation, but if this thing unwinds after election day the government will bring down the hammer. This happens in all governments when they begin to fall.

• Like 1

Lets not rule out the possiblility of criminalization of the 2nd Amendment. Many in Washington already want that. That aspect often gets overlooked. Instead of outright banning guns, they could just criminalize their use or link it to terrorism.

And Oddman, riding on UFO's would be cool, but I prefer to see my oppressors riding on Dinosaurs, with laserbeams on their heads. 022.gif

• Like 3

If this is true (ATTENTION Discovery Channel) do follow ups and see if any preppers have had any unusual visits from gov't agencies.

If they want true gun control do the harder job and go after the fuckheads you already have in your computer systems.

Meaning known gangs that are the TRUE terrorists we have in this country!!

They are well known for drugs,murders,prostitution, and many other things.

And see how much crime drops when law abiding citizens who register and exercise 2A as it was meant

Did ya'll conveiniantly miss this....

"Fast forward to this past summer when a leaked Army manual dated 2006 entitled, “Civil Disturbance Operations” surfaced outlining plans not only to confiscate firearms domestically during mass unrest, but to actually detain and even kill American citizens who refuse to hand over their guns. This manual works in conjunction with “FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations,” another Army manual leaked this year, which instructs troops on how to properly detain and intern Americans into re-education camps, including ways that so-called “psy-op officers” will “indoctrinate” incarcerated “political activists” into developing an “understanding and appreciation of U.S. policies and actions.”

Wasn't 2006 midway into the Bush Jr. era? And the second link is dated 2010, only a year into Obummers reign. I'm not saying O aint a major threat. I'm saying SO IS ROMNEY! And I don't give a rats ass about the spin put on it, HE SIGNED an AWB.

If you haven't figured it out already, BOTH Elitist parties are working against WE the PEOPLE. Keep us bickering over stupid shit while they set up the legalities to send us to the above mentioned camps. Ever noticed that new military recruits are not station near their home areas for their first assignment? Also, when I was in training to be an Army MP, we got "volunteered" to play POWs for the Nat. Guard. At the time it was deemed "POW Detention and Transport" training. Even then it was easy to see how it could be used against American citizens. And yes, there was an element of PsyOps to it. Ironically, while we were told we could "try" to escape, we got busted on when we did. And Lots of us did, lol.

OK, Rant and reminicense over, please return to your regularly schedualed delusions. what.gif

• Like 7

That story is a complete fabrication. Info-wars has officially jumped the shark.

I don't know the story's validity, but if you can disprove the story and show factual information that demonstrates it is indeed false, I invite you to do so.

I have a source that's the Soldier X's friend, lets call him Soldier Blue Falcon. He says that Soldier X is a whiny nincompoop that made it all up. Good enough for you? Its no worse than what the linked article is presenting.

Look, if you want to believe in the article go ahead. If you want to call me a sheep for thinking its retarded, by all means go ahead. Let's just continue this retarded cycle. I'm over it. Come late November when they're executing forum members in the street, you can give me a big 'I told you so'. When they're not, you can say thank God that weren't able to do to the awareness spread through Alex Jones' preachings... and I'll just praise all of you that are on the cutting edge of the fight against the powers of the NWO.

Everytime I see this crap I'm reminded of my military family and friends who tell me they are instructed in how to refuse an illegal order, and turn their guns on any officer who attempts to use their authority to prosecute illegal orders. It's always been clear to me through my (admittedly anecdotal) experienced that our military leadership takes their oath to THE CONSTITUTION very seriously.

Granted, I'm less sure about the Guard, or the standard 18 year old grunt. But I'm also assured by the knowledge that its our military officers that would be leading the revolution.

"FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations,” another Army manual leaked this year,"

Disinformation Psyops at its best. Really?!? I've read classified FM's that had less controversial material that what's in this. BTW a FM is short for "Field Manual"; it is meant to be distributed at the lowest level applicable. Given that fact, the claim that this is a real unclassified "FM" does not ring true, especially when you read the following BS that is on the title page:

"DESTRUCTION NOTICE: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document."

Really?!? This on a unclass FM? A PDF??? I call BS!

my military family and friends who tell me they are instructed in how to refuse an illegal order, and turn their guns on any officer who attempts to use their authority to prosecute illegal orders.

In my 20+ years of military service it was drilled into all that we had the right to refuse any and all immoral and/or illegal orders. I have never heard of any instruction to turn weapons on the person who issued the orders. I can say with confidence that you got that wrong. What you don't hear much of is that while every person in the military knows of this right, they are not instructed as to what is or could be an illegal or immoral order. I guess the Joint Chiefs think that it would be common sense. Some would think this is a flaw but what it does is to throw uncertainty into the mix; the end result is that while troops are told about the right, they are also told that if you exercise it, you'd better be ready to handle the consequences if you are wrong... This serves as a brake to prevent unnecessary whinery.

my military family and friends who tell me they are instructed in how to refuse an illegal order, and turn their guns on any officer who attempts to use their authority to prosecute illegal orders.

In my 20+ years of military service it was drilled into all that we had the right to refuse any and all immoral and/or illegal orders. I have never heard of any instruction to turn weapons on the person who issued the orders. I can say with confidence that you got that wrong. What you don't hear much of is that while every person in the military knows of this right, they are not instructed as to what is or could be an illegal or immoral order. I guess the Joint Chiefs think that it would be common sense. Some would think this is a flaw but what it does is to throw uncertainty into the mix; the end result is that while troops are told about the right, they are also told that if you exercise it, you'd better be ready to handle the consequences if you are wrong... This serves as a brake to prevent unnecessary whinery.

I'd guess that being ordered take over a city by force and kill all that resist, would probably tip the balance morally... But who knows.