Welded Foldable Stock VEPR-12 , which Retailer will carry these ??

pretty much.. and thats why I already ordered a folding stock with complete folding trunnion from Oleg. If I cant buy one pre-assembled from Molot then damnit ill order the parts I need to make one lol

I did the same. I was thinking about putting a SVDS stock on it but with Oleg selling these, I couldn't resist.

IIRC it was $360 USD for complete RPK74 trunnion and skeleton stock or $425 USD for stock/trunnion/pistol grip/foregrips

How much exactly were you charged? I've been eyeing the vepr 12 folder with all the hardware minus pistol grip and front hand guards for £279...which he says"Appx $370 for US market " I used a currency converter...thats $445....no where near $370.

I didnt even care about the grips so idk which ones they are. I havent been charged yet and he said they wont be available until late December if we're lucky. Dont try to click the buy link on the funiture page - go to the eta future stock page and its the last two links.

WildBill - the reason the currency conversion is different is because the price that is listed on his site is in British Pounds that already includes the 20% VAT tax. Therefore he takes that 20% back off for non EU customers. Direct from this site: In order to calculate the price without 20% tax, price has to be devided by 1.2 / Eg: £49 : 1.2 = £40.85 (appx $64.00 @ exchage rate of 1.55)

Edited by MemphisStylee

I wish you could by the forend grips by themselves from him. = [

Maybe you can find somebody that only wants the stock and then you could kick in the extra 65.00 for the hand guards and pistol grip.

The pistol grip should have some resale value, a while back they sold for about that price by themselves.

that's a little pricey, I'm gettin the bone steel arms one when it comes out

lot cooler looking and oleg's e-mail response is much faster. you snooze you lose my business.

Much cooler looking for sure, I don't really like the looks of the bonesteel stuf.

• 4 weeks later...

In an email Oleg said he will be selling the grips separately later on. Hes able to offer the stock by itself by splitting up the package and doing just that. Shoot him an email!

Was he quick to respond or did it take a couple days? I ordered the stock and trunion back on November 22nd, was charged on November 23rd, however I have not received any responses to my emails regarding the order status. It;s only been a couple days since I first emailed but it just makes me slightly worried seeing that I was charged $400 already (includes the shipping).

**UPDATE, he got back to me. Order has been placed with the factory and they are awaiting shipment.

Edited by mmad

In an email Oleg said he will be selling the grips separately later on. Hes able to offer the stock by itself by splitting up the package and doing just that. Shoot him an email!

Was he quick to respond or did it take a couple days? I ordered the stock and trunion back on November 22nd, was charged on November 23rd, however I have not received any responses to my emails regarding the order status. It;s only been a couple days since I first emailed but it just makes me slightly worried seeing that I was charged $400 already (includes the shipping).

**UPDATE, he got back to me. Order has been placed with the factory and they are awaiting shipment.

It would be nice if he could at least offer an ETA date of when he expects to receive them. Since he is charging credit cards up front, you'd think that's the least he could do.