Dicks has a nice Troy AR15 for $799., with a Dicks CC discount it is $720 retail and out the door for like $770.

http://dickssportinggoods.shoplocal.com/DSG/default.aspx?action=browsepagedetail&flashbrowse=y&storeid=2539742&rapid=1850402&pagenumber=2&listingid=-2056219791&ref=%2fdsg%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsepageflash%26storeid%3d2539742%26pagenumber%3d2%26rapid%3d1850402%26prvid%3dDSG-121123

Sportsmans Guide, not necessarily BFD (LOL), but use code SPGGUNS11 on this deal on Federal .223

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/1000-rds-federal-american-eagle-223-556x45mm-55-grain-ar-15-ammo.aspx?a=1037780&cjaffsite=Skimlinks&utm_medium=CJ&CJ=1&cjaffilid=4407566&utm_campaign=SPG+Product+Catalog+-+SportsmansGuide.com&utm_source=Skimlinks&cjadvid=1522857&cjadv=CJTSGUSA&SID=skim1629X685121X27b88bf58bf6db1aebe79419b82e3661

Academy Sports has some good deals on Camo clothing.

I'll be hitting that one as I need some new camo shirts/pants.

I wish Wally World was running a sale on the Federal Bulk Target 12g again.

I'd stock up on that again.

Troy is good, but you'll get the most bang for your buck with PSA's deals.

If you're looking for an entry level rifle, their $35 Omni polymer lower, $250 M4 upper, plus $80 lpk will get you most of a very decent AR for $365. You'll still need to track down a bcg which is tricky as they are backordered almost everywhere. Once they are more available, you can have built yourself an AR for about $500. This deal is so good it makes me want to buy an AR just for the savings.

lower http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/firearms/black-friday-firearms-sale/ati-omni-stripped-lower-receiver.html

upper http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/black-friday-upper-sale/psa-16-m4-premium-black-friday-upper.html

Midway and Brownells have a bunch of stuff on sale, as always.

Gadsden & Culpeper is running 30-50% off black patriotic shirts and hoodies for Black Friday. Free shipping on orders over $100 or with promo code: DTOMUSA

Viridian Green Laser .com: C- & X-series lasers are 20% off with promo code: GREENFRIDAY12

Profire Equipment & Supply has 10% off all Dillon equipment.

AGS Armament & Supply: 15% off SOE gear. Promo code: BOMBPROOF15

Opsgear: 20% off your order. Promo code: THANKS20 through the 26th

Gem-tech: 15% off your order. Promo code: GTBF12

This morning I hit up Academy Sports, and bought:

A complete set of new camo, Jacket, button down/long sleeve Shirt, Pants and 1 each Long & Short sleeve T-Shirts

Orange ball cap

Digital fish scale 50#

50rds of WWB 38spc +P JSP

S&W skinning knife set

Sling swivels

Last night my wife, SiL & BiL all braved the masses to shop Toys-R-Us for some particular items for the kids.

And screw their NO GUNS signs, concealed means concealed and the signs have no law behind them... Momma Bear is aways packing.

Later, I get to go to Wally World and return an item... Oh yay.

Edited by ChileRelleno

The PSA deal is pretty good. I have the lighter weight 16" upper and im very happy with it. Its the upper for my slightly-over-5lbs rifle, on top of a NFA poly lower with a PSA parts kit. Their quality is outstanding, but the service is slow and terrible. Worth the wait and possibly multiple calls for hours on hold, iff you arent in a hurry.

You could build a nice AR with the $250 upper, $100 NFA complete lower, $100 joebob BCG, $35 BCM charging handle: $500. Though I would get the lighter profile midlength for $30 more and replace the takedown pins for $8, about $540.

Anyone seen any deals on Tapco mags? Looking to pick up a few of the new smooth 30rnds for cheap, in both black and orange if I can find them. Maybe a few waffle 20's too.

Edited by mostholycerebus

Wal Mart probably wont be as bad today, Last night it was a mad house. I was in there 3 hours for one of the $179 laptops. Why in the world would you go in there today just to return something???huh.png

[evil laughter] I got out of it, my wife & SiL decided they were going there, so I gave it to her to return.[/evil laughter]
  • Like 2

Wal Mart probably wont be as bad today, Last night it was a mad house. I was in there 3 hours for one of the $179 laptops. Why in the world would you go in there today just to return something???huh.png

[evil laughter] I got out of it, my wife & SiL decided they were going there, so I gave it to her to return.[/evil laughter]

Ouch I have a feeling you'll be paying for that......

• Like 1

Ouch I have a feeling you'll be paying for that......

I mentioned it, she volunteered, no remorse here... Yet. beaten.gif

Man Walmart was a Zoo, my brother got a 40" TV. My wife had me looking for "brave" bluray/dvd combo which I finally found in paint department by one of the price scanners.

I wanted to go to Gander mountain for a couple sale items, but the line was really really long to get in and they had been open for sometime already.

Sears was kinda ok, most of the sale items are made in china which really takes away the interest for me. Homedepot was pretty much equal.

I hit Dick's up for one of the Ruger 10/22s for $179.Can't find a used one around here. I Last time I took the daughter out she was tearing up the spinners and I felt left out with the AK wet_eyes.gif Felt it was time for another .22lr. Used ones sell for mid $100s and sell same day, and old ones sell for more than new sometimes. Going to hook it up with pink and black tigerstripe. She likes guns, I need her to LOVE guns. See how she feels when her friends talk obama and gun control then.

Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1

Picked up an Aimpoint PRO from Midway for $365 shipped. They are currently out of stock at the moment, but if anyone wants one, SKDTac will be offering 13% off on this Monday, which will bring the PRO (which has free shipping) down to $348 shipped.

These are smoking hot prices for an awesome red dot that you can leave on for 3 years straight!