Show me your colors!

What are you flying?

We always proudly fly the Colors at our house, it has always been the Stars & Stripes, until now.

Starting Inauguration Day, and hence forth, with the exception of July 4th & Veterans Day, we are flying...

DontTreadOnMe.jpg

And it will continue to fly until the Federal Government's assault on our Rights & Liberties comes to a stop.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 6

This is what I fly outside, but have to buy a replacement pole as I pulled the other one out of my brick. lol.

post-32793-0-80667000-1358904972_thumb.jpg

And this was handmade in Ireland and is not meant for outsdoor use.

post-32793-0-95742500-1358905068_thumb.jpg

I also have a Betsy Ross in the garage and a Bennington to complement it.

I find no fault what yall fly, I will always fly the Stars and Strips, Men have died to protect the Flag of our Country.

We as firearm owners will need to protect it as well.

Keep sending out the e-mails, phone calls, snail mail, and a visit to there office if you can.

We can stop this Infringment on our rights, one or another.

• Like 2
I have a feeling the Relleno children know more about real American history than the average college student...just a guess.

The average college student? Probably, a lot of them are dumb as rocks.

GREAT pics Juggs, We are all proud Americans, we need to show it in our own way.

All I ask is we show respect at all times, keep our heads above the crap that is coming our way.

AND IT WILL BE A FLOOD IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS,WEEKS, MONTHS, AND YEARS!

For if we drop to their level we have lost.

Edited by RED333

we got 30 some different "Historical" US flags including a bunch of military units, CSA, revolutionary and such.. a few "God bless the troops" flags, a couple pirate flags & a few "crusader" flags.. I try and fly a different flag every week...

I have a 3'x4' US flag that I took to Panama for "Just Cause" and Desert Sheild/Storm (Flew it over Talil air base). Mogadisue, Somalia and Gonavies Haiti. It has flown a few other places that I still can't reveal. It is folded up and going to my daughter when I pass, unless I need it again sooner...

Macbeau sends.

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 1