Lesser quality meal..... Breaks my heart ;)

*face palm*

I was all prepared to respond to a thread about excellent food on a budget or something, but I found more government waste and bellyaching...

I'll say it again, my boss gets pissed when I spend more than $10 for lunch when I travel. Those assholes should be eating hotpockets and turkey sandwiches like the rest of us working stiffs...

edit: You "gunshine" state boys need to kick this whore to the curb...

Edited by Maxwelhse
I've got a few extra MRE's I could send her. If it's good enough for our military, it's more than appropriate for YOU.

Except our troops don't have a Taco Bell and Dunkin Donuts within the same 30' after a 50' walk...

I say let them eat sand... That's the only fast food our troops get.

• Like 1

She has aides. Anyway, those aides are scumbags in training, as far as i'm concerned. They come out of college, work with the politicians, then jockey for jobs with lobbying groups when they're done working with the politicians. After that, they go back to those same political connections, waving money around.

She's more than welcome to come and eat some of my soup and noodles for a week! cool.png

Or my sweat seasoned nut sack...

Don't EVER let something like that even look at your nutsak, it will rott off. Besides she's not really a she horror.gif

To add;

And what the hell is with that voice, sounds like somebody broke a cock off in it's throat, and it's lips look like somebody punches it in the mouth every day for good measure....weird motherfuker 016.gif

And while I'm at it....I aint had a fuken pay raise in five fuken years, while the price of everything has increased....IIII better stop somthins gonna blow 016.gif

rant/

Edited by AA re-cvrd
She has aides. Anyway, those aides are scumbags in training, as far as i'm concerned. They come out of college, work with the politicians, then jockey for jobs with lobbying groups when they're done working with the politicians. After that, they go back to those same political connections, waving money around.

I know. At the last 2A rally in Albany the scheduled speakers (Senators) had their little aides so close that if they stopped walking quick they looked like buttplugs.

Sure makes me want to pay more taxes to "ease their pain".

Proof positive that there is no longer any discernible correlation whatsoever between politicians and the real world their slaves have to live in.

• Like 1

Did anyone bother to ask what these AIDS, Oh I meant Aides get paid a year? A lot more than most everyone here. Fucking little pricks, let them eat a damn sandwich from home like I do, and some days, it's a damn SHIT sandwich, being self employed has it's ups, and a lot of downs. Almost everyday, my breakfast is a .50 cent pack of cheese crackers, and I'm just fine with that.

"Awwwwwww...!" Poor libtards are no longer getting steamed lobster tails and filet mignon for lunch? (that has been on our tax payin' dime). We the People are willing to feed you three times daily with the fresh, hot steamy shit sandwiches that you truly deserve.

Wasserman Schultz staffers earn two to three times as much as the average American taxpayer. In fact, her highest paid staffer makes $160k a year. Two other aides pull in $120k a year, and five others earn between $60-100k a year.

Our tax dollars hard at work.....

I wish I could get 17 people to do my job for me.......

They should be gone and she should do her job.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-florida-debt-clock.html

everyone of these idiots can't balance a check book, let alone their own states, let alone the country.....

Here is a list of her staffer's salaries for the period on 10/1/12 through 12/31/12. I don't know. Seems like they should be able to afford lunch.

http://www.legistorm.com/member/521/Rep_Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz/183.html

and the bottom line....

"Congressional staff salaries shown are the amount paid in the period shown. They are not annual salaries. Because bonuses may be included here and other payments may not be (most notably with aides working for multiple offices or for a political campaign committee), please use caution in extrapolating annual salaries from the figures shown here."

Debby, would you like a little cheese with that whine?

I looked for the menu at the cafeteria in the US House of Representatives, and found there are many cafeterias, with a wide variety of reasonably priced food options. http://radining.compass-usa.com/ushouse/Pages/Menu.aspx?Type=Menu

I also found the menu for the "Members Dining Room" where the prices were somewhat higher for more exotic menu choices.

http://radining.compass-usa.com/ushouse/Documents/Menus/MDR%20MAIN.pdf

Then I found a news article from January 2008, when the Democrats ascended the throne. Nancy Pelosi immediately stuck her nose into the food service area and mandated "healthier", more expensive food on the menus. Go to this link from 2008, concerning Nancy Pelosi’s meddling in the food service area. Some of the staffers weren’t happy!! http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0108/7888.html

Isn't it amazing how the Democrats "improve" things at taxpayer expense, then sit back and complain about the cost and inconvenience and try to blame the Republicans?

• Like 3
Debby, would you like a little cheese with that whine?

I looked for the menu at the cafeteria in the US House of Representatives, and found there are many cafeterias, with a wide variety of reasonably priced food options. http://radining.compass-usa.com/ushouse/Pages/Menu.aspx?Type=Menu

I also found the menu for the "Members Dining Room" where the prices were somewhat higher for more exotic menu choices.

MAIN.pdf

Then I found a news article from January 2008, when the Democrats ascended the throne. Nancy Pelosi immediately stuck her nose into the food service area and mandated "healthier", more expensive food on the menus. Go to this link from 2008, concerning Nancy Pelosi’s meddling in the food service area. Some of the staffers weren’t happy!!

Isn't it amazing how the Democrats "improve" things at taxpayer expense, then sit back and complain about the cost and inconvenience and try to blame the Republicans?

Amazing. Good links, man. Did these come off an email, or did you gather them up?

Edited by elvis christ