Leaked DOJ Memo: Outlaw And Confiscate All Guns...

I wouldn't be surprised, but I am taking this article with a grain of salt..

The article is is from infowars so, you definitely should take it with a grain of salt. The memo they mention IS REAL. The NRA obtained a copy of it in February of this year and was exposed to the world.

Either the commie is pushing ineffective policy or wants to confiscate firearms.

My tinfoil antenna says both!

• Like 3

Lying whores, thieves and traitors.
No surprise here.

Get off your comfort zone and call, write and FAX your Representatives.
The fight for our Rights has just began.

No rest until the lying neo-commies are purged: Impeachment, 2014, followed by the "Reclaim America" 2016.

Do your part to defeat the traitiors.

USA, NOT USSA!

• Like 1

The government couldn't care less how many children die, unless by caring they can advance their own agenda. There is no gain in it for them to care about car accidents or drownings. How can they use those things to gain power?

Oh, but guns... That's another story. Every dictator knows that the populace must be disarmed before they can be subjugated. And of course you can't take the guns until you convince the majority that they would be safer without them.

So 20 children die and we hear about it for months. 20 children also died in car accidents that day. And the day after that. And the day after that... How many of those has made national news? How many have King Hussein talked about?

The plan has ALWAYS been confiscation.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

He will be "whatever it takes, to save even one life" sounds like you want to ban abortition? That's a smiple way to saven millions of lives. And your VP would agree seeing as how he said in the VP debate that he in his heart believes life starts at conception but since he can gain more power by disregarding his own beliefs that's what he does. In his heart he must also believe he's going to hell

• Like 1

The plan has ALWAYS been confiscation.

That's the thing with libturds. As much as they claim "it's for the children" or whatever "feel good" line of BS they peddle in the media. The fact is they could care less how many children are killed, how many blacks are unemployed and have limited escape from poverty, how many people are hungry, how many trees are saved and don't give a crap if the country economically fails. ALL that matters is their agenda and it is at any cost. The ends justify the means which translates into a bunch of lying SOB's. It's a freaking mental illness, I tell ya! Many so called republican politicians also fall into this category.

Edited by U.S Praetorian
  • Like 2

Yes this memo came out a while back, and the memo's conclusions are being twisted somewhat by this article.

As some of you probably know, this is the DOJ memo that basically said that none of the measures part of the 94-04 AWB had any effect on crime. This is especially important because it shows plain as day that politicians are pushing for measures that are known to not work. They can say "it's for the children" all they want - their very own DOJ stated that these measures are pointless in the prevention of crime.

The part mentioned by the article, and what was stressed by the headline, is that the memo stated that a complete ban and confiscation may have some effect on crime. This is also an unknown, since it's never been tried. The desired effect is already put in place by law in Chicago, NY, and we already know how that has turned out. Millions of guns would elude confiscation, and crime would continue.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 1

The end goal is the same, regardless of what steps they take to get there, or how they decide to sell it. They could care less about keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, F&F is proof of that.

For libtards, it all boils down to : "Does it effect my life style?" Having a child effects their life style, killing it before it's born prevents that. Just as imagining the the possibility of having do modify their lifestyle to escape a threat. However in this case the odds of said threat are more minuscule than being struck by lighting. However I doubt many of them run around outside during a thunderstorm waving a steel umbrella. (Cause wet shoes would effect their carpet, not because it wasn't safe).

I had an argument with a lady who wanted to know why my right to own an "assault rifle" out weighted her child right to be safe in school. I told her, she could homeschool her kids, there had never been a mass shooting in homeschool. Her response was "I shouldn't have to home school, many people can't afford to homeschool. " I replied "So this isn't about your child's safety. but instead rather that you value your life style more than your child's perceived safety and more than my ability to successfully defend my family"

School shootings are an absolute freak occurance. People only think they're common because they're catastrophically emotional events, and there have been a couple worth note within the past several decades.

Comparably, how many children within that same time span have been killed by bike accidents, car accidents, falling, drowning, etc? You see what I'm getting at here. People are vastly confused about what the real present dangers are to their children, and tend to believe that those dangers which are rare and sensationalized, are more of a present danger than those that are statistically more likely to occur.

Unfortunately, the mindset of many parents has morphed in recent years to accept an erroneous belief that we can sanitize the world for our children, and erase all potential threats to them down to the very last germ, literally - have you seen some of these Lysol commercials aimed at stay-at-home moms? It's just never going to happen, but in my experience, a large amount of parents - especially women - seem to still believe that this is true. It's hammered into their thought process by daytime TV, parenting magazines, and so on. My wife runs several child care sites for the YMCA, and her #1 pet peeve is dealing with these hovering, overprotective parents.

Many of these people don't have a lifestyle. They are stay at home moms or stay at home dads. That's all that they do. They do little in their lives but concern themselves with their children. They may not even have any serious hobbies or interests. The idea that people would want to perhaps spend their time enjoying such dangerous activities as owning and shooting guns recreationally, and for self-defense, baffles them. For some, it frankly scares them to the point that they would like those with the power to do so, to eliminate these activities, and potentially even those sorts of people. You know, dangerous people.

Sorry if I stated the obvious, but beer makes me type long words.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 3

I completely understand what your saying. Sometimes I read this stuff, or read something I wrote and think "preaching to the choir". Which in a lot of ways we are, but there is always something that we might have missed that another like minded individual might have picked up on. So these little converses can be very informative, and useful at a later time when confronted with these sort of idiosyncrasies. Some people you will never sway, they just clutch on to fear, others might at least realize they have no business voicing an opinion. That's one less misinformed rabble rouser.

School shootings are an absolute freak occurance. People only think they're common because they're catastrophically emotional events, and there have been a couple worth note within the past several decades.

Comparably, how many children within that same time span have been killed by bike accidents, car accidents, falling, drowning, etc? You see what I'm getting at here. People are vastly confused about what the real present dangers are to their children, and tend to believe that those dangers which are rare and sensationalized, are more of a present danger than those that are statistically more likely to occur.

Unfortunately, the mindset of many parents has morphed in recent years to accept an erroneous belief that we can sanitize the world for our children, and erase all potential threats to them down to the very last germ, literally - have you seen some of these Lysol commercials aimed at stay-at-home moms? It's just never going to happen, but in my experience, a large amount of parents - especially women - seem to still believe that this is true. It's hammered into their thought process by daytime TV, parenting magazines, and so on. My wife runs several child care sites for the YMCA, and her #1 pet peeve is dealing with these hovering, overprotective parents.

Many of these people don't have a lifestyle. They are stay at home moms or stay at home dads. That's all that they do. They do little in their lives but concern themselves with their children. They may not even have any serious hobbies or interests. The idea that people would want to perhaps spend their time enjoying such dangerous activities as owning and shooting guns recreationally, and for self-defense, baffles them. For some, it frankly scares them to the point that they would like those with the power to do so, to eliminate these activities, and potentially even those sorts of people. You know, dangerous people.

have I ever told you I love you, no homo

• Like 1

My GOD you're a MONSTER ......but alas the truth is the truth. These stay at home folks ONLY see guns portrayed in negative circumstances on TV then see the libturds and the head Kenyan buffoon go on and on and on about the children and next time it will be your children blah, blah, NRA blah, blah machine guns, hi cap mags, blah, blah weapons of war that kill thousands on the streets, blah- f'ing BLAH!. They have no clue whatsoever about reality.

My kids have shot AR's, AK's, sub guns, shotguns and even an M60 since they were in 3rd and 4th grade. They are well educated on what and what they cannot do and do not derive firearm functionality and safety from the boob tube.

It is the progressive left and the fools that buy into their crap that are the paranoid ones. Truly paranoid in every sense of the word yet label us as such.

• Like 1

I had a buddy that was married to a seemingly cool girl. She was a party animal. Liked to drink and smoke and raise hell. Well, she had her first kid. Stopped smoking and drinking for awhile. Became a clean freak. Husband built a nice concrete covered patio to BBQ and stuff. Mosquito killers ALL around, then kid got older. Wife wanted rubber mats put on the concrete area. Had husband wall it all in so kid couldn't escape. Final straw - the husband got some fucking balls, when he said that no kid of his would ever be put on a leash. Yeah. That's what the wife wanted. So he wouldn't run 25 yards into the street and be hit by a car. This is small town (4,000) Nebraska. Not New York or New Jersey or shit. They are divorced now. A fucking harness and a fucking leash on a kid. SAME dumb fucks that don't like guns, even though she had several brothers and had to have grown up with them in Kansas. People are brain washed by tv.

Edited by coronet
  • Like 1

Quit bitching here in the forums and find a way to get active, if you aren't already.

Dream up new ways of making their life hard. Use pages out of the Dem play book. They have been "organizing" for decades.

Form active groups in your area of like minded individuals.

Let them call us "Legion".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

• Like 1