All this talk about ammo prices and profiting has had an abnormal kindness enducing effect on me and I blame you folks!!! I am not anti capitalism or anti profit at all, but I decided to sell 1500 rounds of my .22 ammo in 150 round lots, locally, so folks can at least go and have some fun.........and I sold it for the same sticker price I paid for it 3 years ago. You all have cost me a lot of cash you Bastards!!! Making me want to share and junk...like I need some sort of "A Christmas Carol" type shit!

Anyway, just so you know that all hope in humanity is not lost, That was my good deed for the day, oh and the 2 cases of wolf .308 steel case 500 rounds that I sold for $269 each..........So fuckin A....someone stop bitchin and buy me a beer!

Lets get some more of the old style happy gun posts!!!

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 10

Don't worry, Atlanta area has a number of microbreweries.

Ever heard of sweetwater or terrapin? There's a bunch. We have a bunch of brew supply stores popping up.

My brother and I have gotten really good at cider (which I actually hated before), porters, a good few stouts, English ales, IPAs, and even mead.

• Like 1

Ever heard of sweetwater or terrapin? There's a bunch. We have a bunch of brew supply stores popping up.

My brother and I have gotten really good at cider (which I actually hated before), porters, a good few stouts, English ales, IPAs, and even mead.

You're not that far away man! I drink sweetwater n terrapin a bit here in asheville. We also have some damn good breweries if i might say so lol. Especially the asheville brewing co and their selections... damnitt, now i want a ninja porter. Oh, i also brew from time to time myself. Made a double chocolate imperial stout that was 8.5% would set ya right with a quickness lol!

Edited by LuPiN8oR
  • Like 1

You're not that far away man! I drink sweetwater n terrapin a bit here in asheville. We also have some damn good breweries if i might say so lol. Especially the asheville brewing co and their selections... damnitt, now i want a ninja porter. Oh, i also brew from time to time myself. Made a double chocolate imperial stout that was 8.5% would set ya right with a quickness lol!

NICE man, one of the jobs I'm going for is gonna be in the triangle, and I know there's tons of good breweries there, got fam in GSO and Durham. My cousin and his wife own an Inn, Kings Daughters