You'd probably really screw with them if you checked that all were "antique"...

That is a subjective definition. Kinda like "vintage" or retro".

Also - listing caliber as .22 as opposed to .223 or 5.56x45 or .30 vs 7.62x39 or 7.6x51 would mess them up.

But - I agree. I wouldn't fill it out to begin with!!!

Molon Labe, bitches...

Macbeau...

Talked to an old friend on FB the other day. He lives in Long Island, does IPSC shoots, has a few Garands and ARs. I asked him what he plans to do with his guns when SAFE act takes effect. He just said, "what are you talking about, I've never owned a gun in m life" :)

• Like 1

But a .223 IS a 22 CALIBER, the bullet diameter is actually .224, so put that on the form and let them figure it out, as with the .30 caliber, put .308 or .311 for the x39. There's more than one way to skin a cat, or at least mess up his climbing gear.

You've told the story, but that was point blankish ya?

Magazines? I have some banana clips so I guess theres nothing to put.

just load them up with crayons and claim you thought they were arts and crafts related :)

:haha2:

Lol no, I have an unfinished basement and the gun was pointed directly towards the concrete about 6" from my foot. Ricochet with 7.5 shot but it hurt like a mofo. It won't happen again!

I seriously think this is the best thing we can do. Imagine if every one on this forum, and if something like the NRA got behind us and all members sent in ten false forms. That would shut them down.

I would want it be on the scale I'm suggesting, drop the parcel off in teams at various mail boxes outside post offices. I wouldn't suggest anyone sending them personally from their address. You could probably arrange a pick up of sorts anonymously.

It would ultimately be traceable, but don't make it easy. Ever heard about that kid with leukemia that wanted greeting cards? If you make it massive enough it would just be insane, but getting the ball rolling in a big fashion to start with would be best, and then have the everyone send 5 stuff go on. I don't know if that makes any sense. The more ridiculous the info you put on the forms the better most likely.

I envision many out of state postmarks in their future...

DONT Mail from another zip code and dont give your addy when you DONT send em in (DONT make up one), may be some BS BATFu reg to get crossways of otherwise so DONT do this many many times.