Agreed... 9mm is for sissies... wink.png

Anyhow, to be serious, that is why I NEVER answer my door unless I am expecting someone. If my door is knocked, my firearm is picked up.

Paranoid? Sure... Doesn't seem to hurt me.

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 4

Anyhow, to be serious, that is why I NEVER answer my door unless I am expecting someone. If my door is knocked, my firearm is picked up.

It's only paranoia if you shoot through the door, lol.

• Like 4

the dude at the beginning looks like he's part of this team... heh

Tim-and-Erics-Billion-Dollar-Movie-Still

Good msg, could have trained the actors not to flinch so much when they fire, give him a more experienced look, I know he is supposed to be nervous, but trained shooting is trained shooting.

Edited by Syndicate

It's only paranoia if you shoot through the door, lol.

But... but... but... I bought the X-Ray glasses from Mad Magazine! :)

Again, kidding aside, I spent good money to upgrade my formerly solid exterior door to one with a 1/4 window just for that purpose.........

the dude at the beginning looks

...a bit metro-sexual...

• Like 1

post-44856-0-51872300-1367363636_thumb.jpg

When 15 rounds of .45ACP are just not enough there is no substitute for an MPA10T

Some "experts" will say this is overkill but is it really? There are 30 insurance policys in that magazine.

My father in law who sold insurance always said "you can never have too much insurance!"

Edited by misterT
  • Like 2
Agreed... 9mm is for sissies... ;)

I couldn't agree more.Just be careful sometimes Fedex doesn't run by my house till 9 pm or so. The driver now calls first if he is going to be that late.

Great PSA!

I couldn't agree more.Just be careful sometimes Fedex doesn't run by my house till 9 pm or so. The driver now calls first if he is going to be that late.

Great PSA!

See my 1/4 window comment. ;)

I love my UPS/Fed people... No need to fill them with lead since that's usually what they're delivering! :)

Great PSA!

See my 1/4 window comment. wink.png

I love my UPS/Fed people... No need to fill them with lead since that's usually what they're delivering! smile.png

We have frosted glass side panels and panels in the door...you can make out shapes but that about it....almost like this video.....

I answered the door with my pistol in my hand it's like 9:30 on a Tuesday, not drawn just in my hand pointed down....poor guy was standing there with a case a 556 and his hand scanner....he didn't know what to do. He was very cool about it said he didn't blame me at all...I then promptly called my reload man and told him he needs to start notifying me of shipment....LOL

We have frosted glass side panels and panels in the door...you can make out shapes but that about it....almost like this video.....

I answered the door with my pistol in my hand it's like 9:30 on a Tuesday, not drawn just in my hand pointed down....poor guy was standing there with a case a 556 and his hand scanner....he didn't know what to do. He was very cool about it said he didn't blame me at all...I then promptly called my reload man and told him he needs to start notifying me of shipment....LOL

I had nearly the same experience but with a Sheriff's Deputy and @ 10:30pm!!!

1/4 window, clear glass, ftw! :)

attachicon.gifmac10b_jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

When 15 rounds of .45ACP are just not enough there is no substitute for an MPA10T

Some "experts" will say this is overkill but is it really? There are 30 insurance policys in that magazine.

My father in law who sold insurance always said "you can never have too much insurance!"

Exactly why there is one of those next to my bed.

Yeah, some dude was pounding on my door when I was dispatched to MS at 4 am.

I got up, threw on some pants, threw the door open with a Benelli M4 at low ready.

I think the dude shat himself...wrong apartment.

Love it, I think it looks so much better than the stock one.

This one has the detent spring retainer also.

They make a fake suppressor (see pic below) that looks pretty good too. But I don't know if that would make

it too long to still be considered a pistol?

DSC06933_zps5d9e56f6.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
Can you tell any difference from the stock muzzle booster?.

A little bit, a good test would be to shoot it near dark, I've only shot it in broad daylight so far.

I would think that fake supressor would make a bigger difference.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
GUYS,
GOOD SHIT HERE, THIS IS JUST THE FIRST ONE.
SEND OUT TO ALL YOUR LIB-TARD FRIENDS IN 'TARDVILLE....
JESS

There will always be scumbag mutherfuckers looking to prey on decent people. It happens somewhere every day. They blow all their money on meth, then start rolling through a nice neighborhood, lookin for shit to steal. This is exactly how it goes down, when the criminal doesnt care who is home. The shame is that our politicians are so fuckin blind, not realizing who they actually hurt. These magazine bans have more potential to hurt innocent people than they do to help anyone. Because afterall, the guys with illegal guns will have illegal mags too. I will never understand how our elected officials are so out of touch.

I wish everyone in america could see this guys vids. But would the stupids even get the point?

Edited by Boomsick42

A little bit, a good test would be to shoot it near dark, I've only shot it in broad daylight so far.

I have a fake suppressor, it does JACK shit, flash enhancer is more like it

here's a side by side

here is a really annoying guy that does a with brake without brake comparison also

my fake suppressor does nothing, in fact it seems like it may make it worse, but I don't care, the fire and fury from my krink is fun lol

I have a fake suppressor, it does JACK shit, flash enhancer is more like it

here's a side by side

I have the standard booster on my virgin 92 and there is pretty much zero flash at all.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/ddoneill/IMG_0595_zpsa569d5ea.jpg