Currently waiting on .40S&W dies from Dillon. I think this is week six of the wait. The press shipped in two weeks but dies are 6-7 weeks unless they're .223 or .308- those are running 11 weeks out according to Dillon. What a tease! Finally got my .45ACP set and I've been rockin' the 550B ever since.

Big John- I feel your pain. Got my Crossbreed right at the six week mark a couple months back. Worth it!

Now I'm waiting on 3K primers from Natchez and once my primers get here, I'm good for awhile.

While I’m not wild about waiting but in most cases I’m OK with it as long as I knew there was going to be a wait. It bugs the shit out of me when I place an order and think it’s just a little processing and shipping time till the stuff comes only to find out later they didn’t have it in stock in the 1st place.

I respect sites that say out of stock and if they take back orders or not.

I don’t give sites that look like it’s there then after a while you contact them only to find out nope they didn’t really have the shit and don’t know when it’s coming a 2nd chance at my money.

Ditto not really waiting on the TWS rail as i knew it was a bit of a backorder up front.

Snagged a Mossy 590 and ammo at the gun shop just walked in and bought on impulse, after thinking about it for year lol.

Just not much on waiting I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

ordered 1-8-13

1 ar pistol kit in the mail today super_man.gif

2 ar rifle kits waiting for barrels bad_egg.gif

Post up pics or even a build on your pistol. My boy is getting ready to build one.

ok, I didn't forget ya.....

jtdist. pistol kit

essential arms lower

cal .223

burris ar-f3

diamondhead buis

vortex flashhider

post-11862-0-57610200-1370663648_thumb.jpg

Edited by read_the_wall

I sent Saiga 12 parts for my wife's Saiga months ago to Paulie's Glass Bolt. 3 weeks ago I asked if they would be done so I could go to Shoot out of state. He said NO PROBLEM Well there is a problem as I never received the parts and no word from him. Do not do business with this guy.

I sent Saiga 12 parts for my wife's Saiga months ago to Paulie's Glass Bolt. 3 weeks ago I asked if they would be done so I could go to Shoot out of state. He said NO PROBLEM Well there is a problem as I never received the parts and no word from him. Do not do business with this guy.

Have some balls and use your main account. Shill...

Keep this shit in Pauly's Business section.

• Like 1

Have to agree with you on the shill account,but business members control the content in their section. CSS has deleted some of my stuff in the past.

Have to agree with you on the shill account,but business members control the content in their section. CSS has deleted some of my stuff in the past.

Lately, there've been a few guys trying to hurt my business out of spite. They've been trying to turn each and every one of my ads into hit pieces.

I let it ride before stuff got back rolling, but I'm just not letting it stand right now.

Shit's rolling fast, the wait times that came from the Obummer-rush aren't going to be there for the next guys, and I'll be damned if I let someone screw the rest of my clients who I STILL actually need to ship their parts to at close to $20.00 a pop.

When these guys get their stuff back and realize the level of quality they got for their chump-change, they realize what took a while.

If one's used to average work, they get confused. The connoisseurs and those politically aware, or those who know how the gun business cycle, combined with the biggest panic buy in US history works, know what's up.

Shit happens, and it happened, and for that I apologies, but by absolutely no means am I "sorry".

I am not the slightest bit sorry for being part of the group leading the charge against unconstitutional legislation on the Federal, State and Local levels, and I'm not the damndest bit sorry for my refusal to cut corners and just ship out shit work to those who don't know any better, just to clear my shop out, nor for the delays that came from the re-engineering of my charging handles which made them the HANDS-DOWN, strongest, and only indestructible handles in the industry.

The Customer's always right....

Yes... They are.

So yeah, if you don't want to do business with me and get the highest quality availible the world over, by all means, PLEASE go elsewhere.

I have quality clients, who want quality work, and THEY'RE the ones I aim to please.

The McDonald's crowd who thinks time is everything, and shit workmanship in the name of second best is acceptable, do not appeal to me to have as clients & I've TRIED to scare them away.

I'm not just someone who ships parts out because of some imaginary timeline. My work actually exceeds the pictures you see, rather than falling short of them and this can be read hundreds of times all across the internet.

Damn near every piece I ship is a work of art, and touches my soul when I look at it as I wrap it before I ship, then they about make my clients creme their shorts when they unwrap the pieces and see what they got for what for all intents and purposes is chump-change for the time it took to do the work to the level of perfection they receive.

This will NEVER change.

I had half a mind to offer a half-ass service for the McDonald's crowd, but even though my half-ass would still be better than the VAST majority of work available, it would STILL have my name on it, and EVERY piece with Saiga-12 Pauly's name on it WILL be WELL above the quality of what anybody else can EVER have a wet dream about delivering, so that Idea went out the window moments after the idea sparked.

There's NO room for compromise.

My shit's going to be the BEST available, regardless, be it my VCH joints, my profile consistencies, my finish combinations, and how everything's meticulously engineered to work together. <--- that's a period.

If some people have WROL fantasies & think they're right about to fight off the hoards so they're shittin' cindeblocks sideways... Seriously get a battle rifle like an AK, FAL or AR & learn to shoot the gun. Every man should have one anyhow.

They'll keep you alive longer than an S-12 in today's world if you know how to use them correctly.

Otherwise, if you're just trying to screw me because you're impatient and wanna go plinkin' sooner... Well, I don't really know what to say about that, other than NEVER go through me again.

I'll refuse to accept the delivery of your package if I ever see your name again.

I'm just not the right shop for you, and you're just not the right client for my shop.

But you know what the real bitch is?

I screwed countless people because I tried to cater to some people who pissed and moaned. That's MY fault, and for that, I am sorry.

I ain't doing that shit ANY more. ANY more!

If someone wants to pitch a bitch, go for it. Knock yourselves out. Type there in your tightie-whities with your ass in a lay-z-boy until your fingertips wear off, you get gangrene and can't ever even pull a trigger again, but I'm NOT screwing the good clients over just because someone bitches. Screw that.

The good clients are the ones who come back anyhow, because they've been around, and they KNOW the difference between some of these so-called professionals that one finds all over internet land, and Pauly's Steelin' CUSTOM FABRICATION.

I didn't build my name and reputation as a bait and switch thing to get lots of orders and ship shit work once my name was built like some in the game do.

I built my shit as the best, and will settle for nothing less.

Regards;

Pauly

• Like 1

I must be lucky. I haven't had to wait for anything until I took the Ladys .38 in for a trigger job. That took a week. I have a good supply of the ammo I need, and my local shop never really ran out, and didn't raise the prices more than $3, per 50 rounds of Hornady V-max in .223. It went from $23 to $26.

• Like 1

I must be lucky. I haven't had to wait for anything until I took the Ladys .38 in for a trigger job. That took a week. I have a good supply of the ammo I need, and my local shop never really ran out, and didn't raise the prices more than $3, per 50 rounds of Hornady V-max in .223. It went from $23 to $26.

Perfect storm, Brother.

At the end of summer, there's a rush in the biz, then there's a Christmas rush, then a Christmas-gift money rush, then a tax season rush.

This year, it was coupled with a "Biggest panic buy in US history" rush.

All the while, I revampped my charger mount to be built all the way to the carrier to make an indestructible VCH, which requires over twice the time and milling to bring it to properly finished so the setup looks factory, with all the milling and all.

Add to that moving the whole shit & shebang 50 miles south, totaling my only (at the time) working car, and a few other things, and I got in a nightmarish game of catch-up.

It fuckin' sucks bro.

Thing is, My quality comes from a seemingly manic state where I'm in this zone, completely inspired to make shit nobody's ever imagined could be available for the price I offer it at, and stuff that takes me out of the zone, just kills me.

I don't look at the forum much any more, because I don't want to screw my production up for the former reasons.

Stuff will get back to where it was, but for now, I have to grit my teeth and get back there.

Makes being a wage-slave again tempting at times, only having to work 8 hours a day and all, then being able to zone out for 16 hours sound awesome sometimes... But then again, I think about having to deal with the whole having to deal with the "fat bitch on a power trip or PMS" shit or "dude who slept on the couch" as a supervisor thing, and I'm like "No, fuck that. Push through and beat the backlog".

It's a bitch running one's own show with no safety net, and trying to estimate.

I can do really cool shit with steel, but I can't guess or estimate to save my life.

• Like 1

Pauly If I could ever afford to send my bolt out you'd be the only one I'd send it to. I understand others do bolt work, but I was in awe the first time I was looking @ the pics of customers on here and the ones you posted up.

I'm trying to scratch to get my conversion parts so I can do my own conversion.

• 2 months later...