All these shootings on campuses are scandals if you ask me. Sandy Hook is BS, why? Until I see pictures of the school shot to hell, body bags, etc.. It's all part of the master plan.

And when you see the pics, they'll either be staged or photoshopped, right?

All these shootings on campuses are scandals if you ask me. Sandy Hook is BS, why? Until I see pictures of the school shot to hell, body bags, etc.. It's all part of the master plan.

Nope, gotta be both. After they stage it, they've gotta photoshop out all of the mistakes.

Trollololololol

Nope, gotta be both. After they stage it, they've gotta photoshop out all of the mistakes.

Trollololololol

Pictures taken of the Newton Shooting will not be made public. On June 5th the Connecticut Senate and House voted overwhelmingly to block such photos and videos—not just from Newtown but from all homicide cases—from public disclosure by way of a new exemption created under the state's Freedom of Information Act.

Read full article here...

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

Trollololololol

So I'm a troll, huh?

That's not the first label that comes to mind. "Tinfoil hat doofus" comes to mind.

You should get a job as a comedian. Your You're one hilarious sob S.O.B. You don't know the first thing about be me, so nice try fuckface.

:D

• Like 1

I thought this would be a good time to chime in and remind everyone about how much I love this forum. ^^^^It's shit like this that makes me smile...

GOD.......I fuken love this place red_heart.gif

My first thought was that this all made up, because it is impossible for something like this happen in a gun-free zone, and places of education are all gun-free zones in Kommifornia bad_smile.gif

What they didnt tell you about the shooting:

The LAPD decided to shoot up two residential areas because there were two shooters.

The LAPD obtained the guns and ammo used at a gun show, because they cannot pass the the NICS check.

The guns the gunmen used came from the chicago PD, in an outreach program for criminals with potential.

Feinstein taught the gunmen how to shoot the guns, during her senate demonstrations.

And.. Luckily the gunmen used microstamped firing pins, so the people should feel safer.

By the way, serious note: were the guns obtained legally?

This just in on the wire:

2 people shit themselves in defense.

3 peed.

And 2 people winked.

Hmm, no effect?!?!

Edited by Remek
  • Like 2

That's not the first label that comes to mind. "Tinfoil hat doofus" comes to mind.

You should get a job as a comedian. Your You're one hilarious sob S.O.B. You don't know the first thing about be me, so nice try fuckface.

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Debería ser un profesor del curso de verano. Y en su ruptura del almuerzo podría comer una bola(taza) de dick's.

Thanks for correcting my sentences.

cool.png

Edited by MfWiC

Oh shit man, he whipped THE SPANISH.

Now, we don't know what he said, but we need to feel bad since he's a minority.

Feel bad, whitey.

And I agree with the esteemed doctor about no coverage since they're not white.

Edited by Voltia