No Surprise, They're Watching The Mail Too

There is a barcode sticker inside your mailbox, it matches up with your mail, but it also tells the bosses at USPS what the mail carrier is or isn't doing, they scan it every time they open the box anger.gif

There is a barcode sticker inside your mailbox, it matches up with your mail, but it also tells the bosses at USPS what the mail carrier is or isn't doing, they scan it every time they open the box anger.gif

Not inside my mailbox. I wish it were. My mail carrier is a POS subcontracting for the USPS. The dumb bitch must not like conservatives or gunowners, because every time it rains she leaves my box open and bitching at the postmaster does NOTHING.

Not inside my mailbox. I wish it were. My mail carrier is a POS subcontracting for the USPS. The dumb bitch must not like conservatives or gunowners, because every time it rains she leaves my box open and bitching at the postmaster does NOTHING.

I have met my mailman at the box and he has asked me to please step aside so he could scan it, I have watched him do it several times. Although I will say that he is gone now and I have seen this ghetto lookin chick delivering, my mail is just shoved in the box in wad when I see her around, I think she must be a contractor POS. The bar code is stuck to the inside of lid so they have to open it in order to scan it, least that's how they roll here.

Hey wait.........Oh fuck, maybe I'm the only one they are tracking like that unhappy.gif

Breid the problem isn't that they shouldn't be surprised, they should be angry. It shouldn't be happening. I do everything electronically. If I'm shipping something I don't ever use USPS.

Helps them sort out my meta data easier.

I've never had a barcode on a mailbox at the last three places I've lived, either suburban or rural. Our last mail carrier, I've known since I was a kid. Still delivers on foot, no matter what the weather is.

I've often wondered why when someone sends me a package from a non-firearm company via Fed X, it comes directly to my home and from their normal delivery driver. When firearm companies send me packages via Fed X, they go to my Post Office and is kept 2 extra days before my mail man delivers it. Pisses me off when I've got nothing to hide and my parts or new toys are delayed a couple extra days. Guess I'm going to have to break out that tin foil hat again....

No barcodes here either. sometimes they just hand me my crap in the driveway when im working on the green beast.

now as for that chip implanted in my arm.....................

Only thing inside my mailbox is ants...LOL! How the mail gets delivered depends on who's actually doing it. The regular mail lady puts everything in that will fit, and leaves larger stuff on my front porch. The ghetto "thang" that substitutes for her will try to force shit in the box whether it fits or not...

What are we looking at? Is that a pie tin?

It's the inside of my mailbox lid, there was a barcode sticker where you see the scrape marks. Mail man used to scan it every time he opened the box.

That is odd.

I found this when I web searched it;

It is a barcode that the carrier has to scan everyday, so the higher ups know when the carrier is at a certain point in the route. It is a way of controling the carriers, making sure they are where they say they are when they say they are.

The good thing about it being in YOUR mailbox....The carrier HAS to come to your box every day, weather you have mail to be delivered or not. Otherwise the carrier might not come to your door, which sucks if you have outgoing mail.

Guess that's how they caught the guy here in Washington that, instead of just doing his job and delivering the mail, spent all day and night at the bar, only returning home to occasionally bury a huge fucking pit to dump all of the mail into.

Guess someone forgot to tell him that paper is flammable.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Investigators-Disgraced-mailman-caught-burying-4392117.php

That is odd.

It is a barcode that the carrier has to scan everyday, so the higher ups know when the carrier is at a certain point in the route. It is a way of controling the carriers, making sure they are where they say they are when they say they are.

The good thing about it being in YOUR mailbox....The carrier HAS to come to your box every day, weather you have mail to be delivered or not. Otherwise the carrier might not come to your door, which sucks if you have outgoing mail.

Remember when you could just go to work, do your fucking job, if the job didn't get done, they found someone that would do it? I'm tired of seeing camera's everywhere. GPS tracking. White House bull shit. What happened to integrity?

I had a supervisor explain that word to me in a way I will never forget. Integrity: The person you are and the things you do when nobody else is around.

I don't need a fucking camera or scanner to tell my boss if I did my job. My work, or lack thereof, will speak for itself.

That is odd.

Stop ignoring member

Remember when you could just go to work, do your fucking job, if the job didn't get done, they found someone that would do it? I'm tired of seeing camera's everywhere. GPS tracking. White House bull shit. What happened to integrity?

I had a supervisor explain that word to me in a way I will never forget. Integrity: The person you are and the things you do when nobody else is around.

I don't need a fucking camera or scanner to tell my boss if I did my job. My work, or lack thereof, will speak for itself.

Right on. We have GPS hooked up in all our cement trucks at work and a few guys bitch about them but in reality they're good for us because if you're one of the dummy's who manage to get lost daily the dispatch can pin point your location and get you directions. 90% of the drivers make a "quick stop" everyday to run in a gas station or get subway or whatever and it's totally fine with management.

The gov spying on me is creepy though and I DON'T like it.

That is odd.

Stop ignoring member

Right on. We have GPS hooked up in all our cement trucks at work and a few guys bitch about them but in reality they're good for us because if you're one of the dummy's who manage to get lost daily the dispatch can pin point your location and get you directions. 90% of the drivers make a "quick stop" everyday to run in a gas station or get subway or whatever and it's totally fine with management.

As in creepy ass cracker laugh.png

That is odd.

Stop ignoring member

I managed to find my way all my life with either a road atlas or a Thomas Brothers for the big city. If you've got drivers that can't be guided by map or especially GPS then your company needs to hire more competent drivers to fill their positions. There is no need to spy on the rest of you that are doing your jobs.

Last company I worked for had GPS crap in the mixers and their location would turn red after sitting idle for a certain amount of time. I would have had nothing to worry about, but was still extremely happy I didn't have that crap in my truck. Fuggem!