http://www.airfilters.com/blog/from-the-toilet-to-the-tap-we-are-all-urine-drinkers/

From the Toilet to the Tap: We are all Urine Drinkers
July 10, 2013 By Charles Montgomery

In May, Ke$ha announced to the World that she drinks her own urine. Everyone was outraged. How could she do such a thing? Well, it turns out we are all just a bunch of pee drinkers. In fact, we pee the same pee other people have pee’d for thousands of years. Confused? Check out the infographic below.

From-Your-Toilet-to-Your-Tap-and-Back-Ag

so every time we drink a glass of water... speak loudly and proudly... " HAIL CAESAR!!!! HAIL CAESAR!!!! Monarch of the Roman Empire... Ruler of the WOOOOORRRRLLLLLD!!!!!!" ( in your best fag voice from the movie "History of the World, part 1"! ROFL!!!! )

:smoke:

Stillsuit FTW! super_man.gif

I have the SYFY miniseries on disk, pretty well-done imo. A far cry better than that travesty with Sting in it!

I couldn't disagree more. For the tech of the day, the effects were fine. The sets were wonderful, and the script was well put-together. Yeah, the shields look hokey - so what?

Being a mini-series, there was more opportunity for the later series to tell more of the story. Large swaths were cut out of the script for that original theatrical release.

Been there, done that. I was camping in a tent and had two water bottles. One to drink from, one to pee in. Yep, you guessed it. I didn't swallow any, I just sprayed it everywhere. The good thing is that will only ever happen to you once.beer.gif

Been there, done that. I was camping in a tent and had two water bottles. One to drink from, one to pee in. Yep, you guessed it. I didn't swallow any, I just sprayed it everywhere. The good thing is that will only ever happen to you once.beer.gif

2 cups 1 guy! haha.gif

Hate to admit it but I did that once with a bottle of beer in one hand and a bottle of furniture polish in the other. Mmmm--lemon.