hope everyone's holiday is going better than mine. I hate the holiday as it is, and I got to spend it alone this year. loads a fun.

merry fucking christmas guys!

Bvamp,

Sometimes alone is better than with the "wrong" spouse, arguing relatives or people who are polite but really hate one other. Then there is the hectic pace, crazy schedules, gift shopping, big time $$$$$, travel, or whatever other evil plagues you.

Alone, still gives you alot of options. Cheer up. In a few hours it will be just another day in the life.

If I was in your town I'd stop by with a bottle of hootch since the events are over, my wife is sewing and the boys are totally absorbed in their new Playstation II.

Wolverine :smoke:

dont ya'll love how the TV and video game consoles replaced babysitters? I know many families that cant get thier kids to do normal kid things because they refuse to put down the video game controller.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, bvamp, I'm alone this year too.

Wolverine, your kids just now got a Playstation 2?!? That thing's been out for five years now!

SaltPeter,

Yep. They are twins aged 11. It's what they wanted. I wanted the new XBox 360. But what the heck. I know, Playstation III is due out in six months and is overdue already.

In the past they have been fixated on Gameboys. Color, Advance, Advance SP, and then DS. :cryss:

So they ain't done so bad. Besides, I don't want to raise total droids.

They are having fun now. But school starts again a week from today!! :super::super:

Wolverine