• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been a whole lot of dead bikers if that was me in that car!  I would have been flattening them against guardrails, ect.

So the obvious "answer" is a 7 day waiting period on motorcycles. They're too dangerous. They make people into killers.    Sound familiar?   Helmet boy needed a beatdown with his own helmet.

I hear the NYPD has some pretty hot deals on about 55 bikes at the next police auction.

Posted Images

Calling these ass clowns " Bikers " is like calling someone that shoots an elk at the wildlife refuge from his truck at night in July

a " Hunter "

Or the Boston marathon bombers " Solders " .

The fine folks that rode into DC on 9/11 are Bikers. Most of them Vets. All of them freedom loving patriots.

All I'm saying is judge a man by the content of his character not the wheel base of his bike.

Fucking thugs on two wheels give all of us who ride a bad name. No mater if they're hells angels running organized crime syndicates or Hollywood cunts. Either way these fuckstains are NOT bikers.

Yeah it's too bad there's not a video so people can see what really happened.

I liked that.

I cannot believe how back asswards this country is!  We really do need drastic change at this point.  When the hell was a DA EVER woe to charge someone when there was any evidence, much less evidence any asswipe can see alone would convict all of the bikers.

At no point is pursuit legal, at no point is false imprisonment legal (and in NYC/NYS you cannot arrest anyone, only the police can, so its doubly clear), at no point is slashing someone's tires legal, at no point is bashing in a car's windows and beating up the driver legal, and to cap it all off, at no point were the bikers driving legally.  Cutting off the SUV and checking the SUV, on camera!  God the mere thought that they wouldn't go after these asswipes is just infuriating!. 

This is just bullshit.  Whats it going to take to get the dumbasses to wake up and start yelling at these people?  Just infuriating!

NYC.... what a utter and complete shitehole that place must be. The fucked up mindset of those running it, the shit your pants liberal reaction to violence, the cowards who have been indoctrinated to tolerate this kind of criminal behavior and turn a blind eye to it, THANK GOD I HAVE NOT BEEN CONDEMNED TO RESIDE THERE.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Snake Plisskin show up in that hellhole any day now...

snake-plissken.jpg

The video makes it clear. I can buy he wasnt trying to stop the SUV, but it's more than reasonable for the Ngs to think he was. They were initially negligent, but it became criminal to conrinue and chase and beat the driver.

That said, what happened to the flat tires I read about earlier? Doesnt this imply more?

NYC.... what a utter and complete shitehole that place must be. The fucked up mindset of those running it, the shit your pants liberal reaction to violence, the cowards who have been indoctrinated to tolerate this kind of criminal behavior and turn a blind eye to it, THANK GOD I HAVE NOT BEEN CONDEMNED TO RESIDE THERE.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Snake Plisskin show up in that hellhole any day now...

snake-plissken.jpg

Pretty much, sums it up in N.Y. State, for now..

Classic film! I'll need to watch it again, soon.

Don't fuck with "Snake"! ;)

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Nope.. It surfaced today that, surprise, the undercover cop lied about being a party to the assault. The DA obtained video today that shows the officer was one of the first to smash in the car's windows and body panels, before hopping on his bike and getting TFO.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/undercover-lied-role-biker-beatdown-suv-driver-source-article-1.1479369

Nope.. It surfaced today that, surprise, the undercover cop lied about being a party to the assault. The DA obtained video today that shows the officer was one of the first to smash in the car's windows and body panels, before hopping on his bike and getting TFO.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/undercover-lied-role-biker-beatdown-suv-driver-source-article-1.1479369

Yep, thinkin he should get extra punishment, considering that we "common" folk often get extra punishment for assaulting a cop.  The other way around is only fair.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/black-biker-gang-beats-suv-driver-in-nyc/

"Here is what the local newspapers did not report about the mob of dozens of motorcycle riders who chased, stopped and beat the father of a young Asian family on a Sunday afternoon in New York City: One, the mob was black, says the police report. Two, this is merely the latest of several such examples of racial violence on wheels, witnesses say."