I wasn't planning on building anything new for awhile, but thats just too good of a deal to pass!

Like Stryker said, better than the fiat currecy we have now.. Just wait till we have the next "situation", Like money in the bank!

I just spent 6 months worth of "gun money" on a case of 7.62x39. I have two rifles that use it so it was justified. As much as I shoot, I may never have to buy ammo again (several thousand rounds in reserve for everthing I own).

I don't know anything about ARs. How well do the poly lowers hold up?

When I finish my Bulgarian, I think I'll be looking for a new project.

Edited by Sim_Player

I just spent my entire gun money forthe rest of the year on a KSG and now these popped up. I menioned it to the wife and she didnt even bother saying no, just gave me "the look".

Holy shit! That's alot of money for a shotgun!

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up, but it would be $125 for me after shipping and transfer at an FFL... Not much better than the gun show for non-blems... :(

Anyhow, I just wanted to point that out to others considering it. It's not quite as inexpensive as it may seem, depending on your availability locally.

I just spent 6 months worth of "gun money" on a case of 7.62x39. I have two rifles that use it so it was justified. As much as I shoot, I may never have to buy ammo again (several thousand rounds in reserve for everthing I own).

I don't know anything about ARs. How well do the poly lowers hold up?

When I finish my Bulgarian, I think I'll be looking for a new project.

Poly lowers work just fine as long as you never dry fire it with the upper off. Their only real weak point is the hammer strikes the magwell area and can cause cracking, but honestly you are better off speding a few bucks more and getting metal. There are less known manufacturers of lowers out there and companies who do not overcharge for their parts and aluminum is still superior to plastic. Surplus arms and ammo is one example (well they were prior to the buying craze). Buying a stripped lower and screaming obsenoties at the detent springs as they fling across the room is half the fun after all.