what a load of bullshit. air traffic control monitors like thousands of planes every minute from different airports, the military isn't going to drop chaff to disrupt those radar signals. if it was localized to restricted airspace, where civilian flights are forbidden, yeah I might believe it. but over northern cal.? if you believe that bullshit, then you're either immensely stupid and gullible  or you're  hammer forging aluminum  foil on your head with a ball peen hammer.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

what a load of bullshit. air traffic control monitors like thousands of planes every minute from different airports, the military isn't going to drop chaff to disrupt those radar signals. if it was localized to restricted airspace, where civilian flights are forbidden, yeah I might believe it. but over northern cal.? if you believe that bullshit, then you're either immensely stupid and gullible  or you're  hammer forging aluminum  foil on your head with a ball peen hammer.

haha.gif haha.gifhaha.gif  

I'm not sure what the exact product is they would be dropping but it doesn't sound like something they could drop on NoCal without stirring up a hornet's nest of environmentalists.

I was gonna say...........ya can't even f0ckers.gif  in commifornia without a special note from the environmentalists.

I call BULLSHIT on this one  bad_egg.gif

Leme know when yer done with the hammer tinfoilhat.gif

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

On any given day there are 87,000 commercial flights in th US.  You don't think it's even slightly possible that some of those jets might leave persistent condensation trails?

Now let's think for a few seconds here.  There are defined flight paths that airliners use.  These paths are at different altitudes but from the ground that wouldn't be evident.

So let's say 2 flight paths cross.  From the ground that would make an X.  Of course the air is moving up there so that X will be moving.  But the flight paths don't move so the next pair of jets makes another X but from the ground it looks like they made the new X offset from the previous one.  What you wind up with is #.  Now keep doing that.

Any of this making sense?

Edited by Darth Saigus

I literally grew up within a stone's throw of a large AF base and spent many years moving from place to place.

Know what a contrail looks like and how long they can persist, looking up was just what we did back then when jets were fascinating. 

What I have been seeing the last ten years is not "typical", not once in all those years was a single # pattern more than a uncommon oddity, now Ive seen them cover the entire sky.

I dont assign intent only that something has changed beyond mere increased traffic.

Think about it Darth if the trails were at various altitudes, the expected condition, their dispersal would not be uniform, conditions change up there according to altitude... and greatly.

I will trust radar returns far beyond the uninformed opinions of anyone, if it can see them then they do exist.

Why is whole nuther kettle of fish.

It makes perfect sense, disregarding geographical location, purpose, and proximity of said flight paths and air bases. 

Being somewhat centralized between a GE plant that produces turbine blades to the F14, F15, and F35 fighters, The Watervleit Arsenal, ball bearing factories, Fort Drum, and many, many "obsolete" missle silos...... For the life of me I can't figure out why they would want to stripe the sky with patterned trails of any sort.what.gif

For what it's worth, the commercial, passenger and international air traffic over the Adirondacks could be considered somewhat minimal compared to more centralized areas of our country, geographically.

Edited by Yeoldetool

Yes things have changed.  There are more flights.  The jets use different engines than they used to.  The jets fly higher than they used to.  And weather radars are more powerful and more sensitive than they used to be.

Among god knows what other variables.

Are there not enough real problems in this country that we have to make shit up to worry about?

I don't hope to change your mind.  Just hoping to show people that not everything we don't understand is a conspiracy.

I live right in one of the most active air spaces that exists, I can't remember anyone ever talking about radar detected trails of any kind, other than normal ground noise.

Now pissed off homeowners calling the local news because they got doused with jet fuel, well now that does happen from time to time.

HEY......are you done with that fuken hammer yet grimace.gif

Yes things have changed.  There are more flights.  The jets use different engines than they used to.  The jets fly higher than they used to.  And weather radars are more powerful and more sensitive than they used to be.

Among god knows what other variables.

Are there not enough real problems in this country that we have to make shit up to worry about?

I don't hope to change your mind.  Just hoping to show people that not everything we don't understand is a conspiracy.

That would be correct, not everything unexplained is a nefarious conspiracy, yet such do exist.

Ask Germany about how getting that gold back from the FED is going.

Random events create random patterns and when the sky is covered in a duplicating non-random pattern then it must follow it is not a random event. 

I have lived long enough to know there is no limit to the crazy crap that people, in particular government people, will do.

Given those two highly obvious conditions one cannot say with honesty there is not something amiss. 

While saying "Dont believe your lying eyes" may work when your hand is caught in the cookie jar I am in no way convinced it applies here.

• Like 1

Did you guys know that the US and the USSR were both actively testing nuclear missiles during the "Cuban Missile Crisis"?

Both countries were detecting launches with primitive equipment making estimated guesses about a first strike and whether to retaliate.

Fucking idiots.

Yes. I went to a newly erected Elementary school (opened in 1968) and remember the "crawl under your desk with your hands on the back of your head" and "single file march to the basement Fallout Shelter" drills. I believe it is still a municipal fallout shelter, but it is not taught in school anymore. At least my adult children knew nothing about it until I told them. 

I've just got started on the chemtrail thing.  I haven't researched enough to know what is being "dumped".  From what I've seen so far, something is definitely being purposely put into the atmosphere.  Is it nefarious?  I don't know.  Are they contrails?  No.  

On almost all topics Saigus, you and I are on the same page.  I don't think I can agree with you on this one.