i've been to the Paris air show, a pinic, and a rodeo........but

Kinda like the Saturn machine pistol!  There was a review in SOF magazine way back in the mid 80's.  Single bolt for both barrels and fired at 2400 rounds per minute. (1200 x 2)  I think there's only one registered in the US.  The one in SOF used a pair of Bingham 30 round mags, similar to the 10/22 version.   

Have my old SOF's somewhere.  I'll see if I can find the artical and scan it.

Well sheeit,

I been to two world fairs, seen ducks fuck in mid air and I ain't never seen nothin like tha... Wait yes I have.

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/03/10/double-barrel-1911/

Still stupid, but hey yo each his own. If someone gave me one I wouldn't toss it in the trash.

Edited by Long Shot

It's no more illegal than firing two guns at the same time with one in each hand. I'm amazed that they manage to get the two rounds to fire and travel in perfect synchronization. They must have to hand load each round to mega-precise specs.

Supposedly it's a real thing

It fires both, which makes it both illegal, and dumb.

Actually it's not,  look close, 2 triggers.

One press of trigger shoots more than one round. If the trigger has two trigger spurs, but they are connected, it's still one trigger.

And it is different from shooting two pistols, which requires pressing the triggers the same times as the number of shots.