So I'm in the middle of a 7.62 conversion and poking around the web when I came across this forum.  Instead of looking at the info I need, I'm checking the avatars that got smoking hot ladies with triple D's hanging out.  Much more than the other forums I belong to.  It was sign to join immediately.   

Glad I joined and I'm sure I'll be able to get my questions answered if needed, if not there is always eye candy.

• Like 10

The knowledge base is great here too.  There are guys always willing to help out and stickies with information on your weapon.  There is even video of the conversion process if you like.  We have great vendors with all the parts needed at a very competitive cost.

Welcome and stick around.  smile.png

It's a known fact that myself and Sunnybean have to hottest av's, though mine has quite a lot of energy.  I'm glad I could help you find your way to the best gun forum I've been on.  Tons of knowledge here.  The mods are not Nazi's.  Hot chicks abound.  And, some really cool guns.

Almost anyone here can answer probably any conversion question you might have.  

Welcome!

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 1

Welcome and you are correct, great T&A here, but even more important, a bunch of great guy's and gal's that will help you out almost immediately!  This is NOT a PC forum, and that is why I love it.  Have fun and ask away!

• Like 1

Welcome to S12.com!

LOL, you like the avatars? There are some threads here that you will love.

Yep, the knowledge base here is incredible an the people are great.

Some of the things I love about this board is how loosely it is Moderated, almost anything goes.

A tip for hanging out around here at times, have a thick skin.

A troll can disappear with a quickness, but a couple of guys who despise each other, well shit can and will get said.

• Like 7

Welcome! This place is pretty awesome. Lots of info and helpful people.

HA HAAAA , At first i was happy to greet a new member. however, now i,m felling sad and inadequate due to my avatar. thanks a lot new guy.:wet_eyes:

I feel your pain man. Making a guy feel all insecure an crap! Shameful!! Lol

we REALLY do try to uphold the " freedom of speech" here...  you can post just about anything except RACIST bull, and if you like skin ( of the feminine variety) please keep it work/kid safe... unless you post in the appropriate place for such scantily clad beauties ( or NON CLAD if you prefer! :up: )

If you read some of the more questionable posts you will come to learn what can and CANT be said here... its pretty straightforward. Use the golden rule... and how YOU want to be treated... and others will reciprocate. :D

:smoke:

Thanks fellas.  Actually Indy and Big Johns were the first two that stood out.  I find myself stalking Big John's avatar though...sorry Big John I have done bad things to her in my mind.  

With all T&A aside I already got some great info on my conversion and if I'm not mistaken I think a 10% discount form CSS for forum members.  I didn't realize that until later on.  Added bonus

• Like 1

Jump the river and come over to Freedom. Just don't bring all of Jersey with ya wink.png

One day I will hopefully, and believe me I wouldn't bring Jersey with me. This state like all states has its pros and cons, lately the cons have been out weighing the pros.  

We got great pizza here though032.gif

As much as I love tits, I'm an ass man.

I like it all, especially whats inside.  Her thoughts and emotions and heart, that's the first thing I look for.   Ok I 'm lying.   But probably the 10th or 11th thing I would look for.

Thanks fellas.  Actually Indy and Big Johns were the first two that stood out.  I find myself stalking Big John's avatar though...sorry Big John I have done bad things to her in my mind.  

With all T&A aside I already got some great info on my conversion and if I'm not mistaken I think a 10% discount form CSS for forum members.  I didn't realize that until later on.  Added bonus

No need to be sorry.  I'm sure that you and I aren't the only ones that have found ourselves a few minutes later still staring at her.

Hope I helped set to the hook.

Bout time!