Bull-Fights called off because the Bulls are winning

It's called bullfighting for a reason.  If the bulls never won it wouldn't exactly be a fight.

But if the bullfighters were really tough they'd fight cape buffalo.

• Like 2

I saw some of the video this morning and those bulls were kicking butt.  If the bull beats a matador they should be pardoned and sent back to stud!  Letting a second matador in to kill him sucks.  Glad the bulls won but they all still died.

Reminds me of a story I heard from an engineer that worked on the first ejection seats.  He said they used pigs to do the testing and all were getting killed until finally one survived and was returned to the pen with the other pigs after the test.  The next day they couldn't catch any of the pigs and had to get a new batch of pigs because the old batch was unusable.  Just wait till the bulls find out they're going to die anyway, they're gonna be pissed!

Doug

Well, it can be REAL goose hunting around here!

A few years back, we were duck hunting and had a flock pass inside our blinds no shoot zone, and were headed for the swamp.  I saw the lead goose shit, followed by the next 2, and so on down the flock.  The flock went over the trees where 2 other hunters were sitting.  You could watch the splashes converge right up to where those boys were sitting.  They got carpet bombed with goose shit!!!  One of those boys took one to the face when he looked up at the geese!  haha.gif  

Bull fighting is one of those things I never understood and probably never will.

Same with the running of the bulls.

But I guess before TVs you only had so many things to look forward to doing... And you probably already had 28 kids so "getting some" was probably already off the table. So watching someone stab a bull was probably better than watching paint dry.

So... an American on vacation walks into a resturaunt next to the arena after a bullfight.

He can't read the menu because it's all in Spanish. When he sees the table next to him get their order. It's a big platter of great looking food with two big slabs of meat covered in mushrooms and onions and sauce, steamed veggies, potatoes with gravy. It looks and smells really good.

He points to the plate and tells the waiter he'll have one of those. The waiter says " Oh, very sorry senior, only one of this after each bullfight " ." Ok, can I reserve one like that for tomorrow night?" He asks. Waiter said " sure, I'll put you down for one right now"

Next day,

Guy sits down really hungery looking forward to the meal. They bring out his plate and all the veggies and potatoes and all look the same but the two little pieces of meat are hard to find under the mushrooms and onions.

After his meal is done he questions the waiter about it and the waiter says

" very sorry senior, sometimes dee bool weens. "

• Like 1