As anti and inflammatory as the article is (this is a progressive site after all), it is quite a funny.

Hi, my name is Pyzik and I'm an Ammosexual. Haha
I am going to start using that.

The first day of July was the beginning of Georgia’s new permissive gun laws which expanded the rights of gun nuts to carry their manhood piece pretty much anywhere they want to. Georgia ammosexuals are thrilled that they can now haul their wares into churches, bars, public buildings, classrooms, and of course any stores they frequent.

So, what could possibly go wrong with this?

Well, here’s one example. On the very first day of the new law, a gun-carrying badass happened upon a Valdosta, Georgia convenience store. The raging ammosexual entered the store with gun proudly holstered to his hip, ready to start blasting at the first sign of any perceived threats. Upon entering the store, he sees something he doesn’t like and goes into full Tackleberry mode, taking the law into his own hands. Hey, why not? After all, he has pretty much the same freedom to carry a firearm anywhere he wishes just like the real cops do, right?
“Hey, I’m a cop now! I got guns and stuff!”

“Tackleberry” see ANOTHER man with a gun in the store, just like him!
“Hey wait a minute, that guy is trying to steal my thunder! Who the hell does he think he is anyway? I’M top dog around these parts!”
“Tackleberry” pull his gun out and accosts the other man, and demands that he show his ID and firearms license. He didn’t aim his gun at the other man. Just pulled it out of his holster. Baby steps…
The other man basically told “Tackleberry” to go ***** himself, did not show his ID or permit, paid for his items, and left the store. And, he called the cops on “Tackleberry”.

Rut roh.

“This isn’t going the way it’s supposed to go! That man was supposed to show me his ID, and he didn’t! Why wasn’t he afraid of me? I need to check all of these gun-carrying people around me so I know that they are good guys with guns just like I am!”
The cops showed up and arrested “Tacklebery”, whose real name turns out to be Ronald Williams. He was charged with disorderly conduct, based on his tough guy act of pulling his gun out in the store, and he… lost his gun! The cops confiscated it.
Under Georgia’s new gun law, no one can demand to see another person’s carry permit without cause. Not even the cops can do that.
Wonder what it was about the other person which caused Williams to be so vigilant? The color of his skin? The clothes he had on? Curious minds want to know…

Valdosta police chief Brian Childress had this to say:
This is an example of my concern with the new gun law that people will take the law into their own hands which we will not tolerate
Get used to it, chief. This is the exact kind of scenario us liberal progressives warned about, and it’s only a matter of time before some of the biggest gun idiots in the state of Georgia decide to reenact the days of the Wild West and someone ends up getting shot, or worse, over it.

• Like 1

Yes clicking links is SO tiresome.  I almost didn't have the strength to click the link to get into this thread.  And I'm not sure I can manage to click the post button but I'll try...

• Like 4

I don't like "ammosexual" because I try not to fuck up my handloads.  wink.png

I like "omniammovore" because I'll shoot any kind of ammo!  032.gif

"Tackleberry" would be an inept fisherman, wouldn't it?  :unsure:

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

Thanks for copying and pasting the article, instead of just dropping a link. Wish others would do the same.

I like the copy/paste too, but I think the link dropping started because some members felt they were being targeted for automatic movement of their posts to political (death sentence).

That said, ammosexual isn't even remotely an insult to gun owners. Its just more evidence that the left doesn't know, or care to know, real gun owners.

I'm just barely ammo-curious at this point. Financially limited.

Thanks for copying and pasting the article, instead of just dropping a link. Wish others would do the same.

Agreed.... at least a clip from the article, or a quick description and opinion of the item is a lot more helpful than blind links.

• Like 1

Think its funny the guy has to bring race into it. As you can easily find by searching Google, Ronald Williams is a black man (You will see another Ronald Williams when searching, the apparent record label guy wasn't the one who did it)

Ronald-Williams.jpg

Seems liberal author of article is a racist! anger.gif

I could tell right away that the author was an "Ammophobe" and probably an Androphobe (fear of men).

I spent 3 months in Valdosta, Georgia. Never wanted to go back.

Edited by Sim_Player