Moonbats Go To The Gun Range For The First Time

How do people afraid of their own shadow manage to function in life?

You can see through the blank expression on some of them, they are waiting for somebody to tell them what to think and what to say.

I did like the cute brunette resisting the brain washing and saying she wanted to do it again.

• Like 2

I've taken a couple of first timers out this summer.

One guy in particular is a client/friend of mine who was raised in a very liberal democratic family.

He told me that all his life (34 yrs. old) he had been led to believe that guns were bad and he had never fired one.

He knew I was a shooter and asked me to take him to my range to see for himself. After an explanation about gun safety I started him off with my MK3 ruger target pistol then went to the Glock 17 and then on to the 1911. Then did some explaining about ballistics and such.

After that we hit the 100 yrs range with a .22 rifle and then one of my AK's.

When the session was over he thanked me for being such a good instructor and told me he had a great time and his opinion about guns had completely changed. He told me he would like to go again some time and asked if I would help if he decided to purchase one.

I actually enjoy taking out first timers and dispelling some of the common libtard myths they have been fed all there lives.

• Like 9

Perhaps I have no patience. I turned off the video at the first sight of "Ths Los Angeles Gun Club". I have no fond feeling of anything in Kommiefornika. Just me. Did they get to shoot automatic weapons? Maybe I should watch.

It is almost like the producers went out of their way to find the most wimpy, victim-like small, skinny, ugly, liberal, educated,(?) looking dorks they could find. I was not impressed with the looks of any of them. Yeah...Maybe I should watch.

Wondering how good the video could have been if they held it at the Sportmans Park in SW Oregon. Start the video with a couple hours of classroom education, history and lecture. Followed up with another couple hours of safety drills.

THEN...start them off with a Pellet gun to learn sight picture and trigger control. Then...if they want to, continue on to single shot .22rf rifles. Then up grade to perhaps the Ruger 10-22 rifle. I would NOT have taught handguns at all. Shotgun?

THEN...let them shoot a M16. Or if they are really wimpy, a M2 Carbine. Or if really wimpy and wimpy, maybe a MP5. If they could handle it, maybe an M60. As a graduation present...if they survive, 100 rounds through a M2 fifty HMG.

But.....make them pay for all the ammo and time and instruction and stuff. Wonder how many of them would THEN want to learn the history and background instruction ...before they had fun. Just me. HB of CJ (old coot)

Yeah....I need to watch that video. Do not want too, but I will. All US Codes and Laws and NFA Rules apply.

Edited by HB of CJ

OK, I did manage to choke down that Video. Yep...I also fear for the future of our Nation. The guys at that indoor range did just about everything they could possible do...WRONG WRONG WRONG! But...what do you expect for a stupid video made in the Los Angeles area? I boggied out of Kommiefornika back in 1986. Now I remember why. Right now I am pissed. Let me cool off. HB of CJ (old coot) sad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png

For what its worth, I grew up hating firearms until about age 12 when my uncle talked my father into dragging me along to go shooting on a summer vacation to MI. 

I looked like most of those fools totally shocked at the first shot and not really sure if I liked the idea.. Took about four years for me to come around to the point of liking guns...

Apparently the conversion process was a success. As I try to corrupt others as often as possible.

If this is a project to get people to try something new, its a good idea.  

• Like 5

Yeah, there's no way in hell I would have chosen those two firearms for newbies. Start them off with the small, fun stuff. Use a .22 rifle to make some smiley faces on the paper.  :D

Then work their way up and demonstrate the varieties available. I've helped teach a bunch of new shooters when I used to teach CCW classes.  ;)

maybe after they are paying taxes at about 85% of their income and watching the ruling elite play golf and going to parties.

maybe when the go shopping for food and find none

maybe when they walk outside and get robbed and raped and no one shows up to help

maybe I couldn't give a rats ass what these idiots think....

• Like 2

Well stated and thank you. Now that I have cooled off, corrective action that could be taken my ME would be to finally volunteer to help with the "Appleseed" shoots. They are always looking for certified safety officers and the like. Maybe it is time for me to put up or shut up. I could even provide a couple of 10-22s and maybe...maybe....maybe a couple bricks of ammo? $Augghhhh$! HB of CJ (old coot) smile.png

• Like 1

I hadn't shot until I was 24 and thought gun ownership in my state was completely outlawed until I was about 20. The problem isn't that they don't like guns. The problem with most people in extremely liberal states is they are indoctrinated into a system that makes them into something they are not or makes the idea seem so out of line that unless you really look into it you can't imagine that you COULD go shooting. I've had to educate cops on the laws of our state because they have tried to tell me items I owned were illegal. I keep every available copy of legislation at the ready for cases such as that. I say the more they can get people out the better. Even if it is only 1 in 6 that enjoys it and would do it again. That 1 of the 6 may spread the word and start a trend

• Like 1

Allison probably needed fresh panties afterwards.

Eeeeeewwwwww....the smell of liberal pu....f0ckers.gif

Smells like all the rest, and frankly liberal pussy is more likely to be well groomed and clean... Sorry I could not stand to date a liberal girl but the troof is da troof

Yeah, there's no way in hell I would have chosen those two firearms for newbies. Start them off with the small, fun stuff. Use a .22 rifle to make some smiley faces on the paper.  biggrin.png

Then work their way up and demonstrate the varieties available. I've helped teach a bunch of new shooters when I used to teach CCW classes.  wink.png

I agree.  Scaredy wimpy metro folk should be started with a cool looking 10/22 or a 22lr AR coversion, maybe a walther p22 ruger mk2, 3/ 22/45 THEN the beretta 92.  All but one of those people will probably never shoot again because it was more scary than fun.

• Like 1

Allison probably needed fresh panties afterwards.

Eeeeeewwwwww....the smell of liberal pu....f0ckers.gif

Smells like all the rest, and frankly liberal pussy is more likely to be well groomed and clean... Sorry I could not stand to date a liberal girl but the troof is da troof

Seen my share of it, you believe what ever you want too, you can have it all  booo.gif

For the most part their actual shooting reactions are the same as most first timers.. I doubt I looked or felt much different. And... like most first timers that are scared of guns they came away from the experience with a softened opinion on the "evil" guns. Overall they're probably all going to continue to be douche bag zombies but I didn't think video was all that terrible and they even "converted" one person.. If we could all stomach to take a lib shooting (I would and have) we would get a 20% swing our way based on their result!

A nice trick is to make someone who is opposed to "assault weapons" use a bolt action with a tiny magazine, preferably with a stout magazine spring, and make them reload it.. Then when its 'your turn' you shoot preloaded 10+rd magazines, this allows their inherit laziness kick in.. "Can I use the bigger clips, those seem easier".  

Works almost every time.

Another one for range trip two or three, is to bring a fairly stout sporter like a .308 and a .223 "assault rifle". If possible use water bottles for targets. Be sure to use soft points in the .308 and fmj in the .223... Nothing like seeing them shocked that the hunting rifle turns the bottle into a watery vapor, and the "assault rifle" just pokes little holes in them.. It just completely skews the perception they normally had.

• Like 3

For what its worth, I grew up hating firearms until about age 12 when my uncle talked my father into dragging me along to go shooting on a summer vacation to MI. 

Ah yes... Michigan, the most northern Southern state. 021.gif

Like any prejudice, it's learned. With the way the world is going, many libs are going to come running to us to protect them. They're going to wish they knew how to use a gun when reality strikes. The world abhors academic, utpian thinking.

Edited by Squeaky