Getting a few more into a tight space

I have a Cannon Challenger 24 gun safe that I got for $500 on sale at Tractor Supply.

It's certainly not as secure as the ones costing 5x the price, but it's surprising how good it is for that price.

It does actually look the part of a real safe, and it has a lifetime warranty.

You could put the less valuable ones in this safe, and the more expensive ones in the better safe.

It's on sale again right now....

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/cannon-ts6026e-challenger-gun-safe-24-gun-capacity

I think COSTCO has similar deals....

Edited by Spartacus

Do the rods really work?

Yes, they do. I have been very happy with them. Staple the sheet securely to the bottom of a solid shelf, around the perimeter and then in rows across the center. All my long guns stand up nice, neat, straight and are easy to remove. I also suggest heavy weight magnets screwed to the door panel, for easy access to your "go to rifle".

I could live with that kind of annoyance.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. However, stacking them outside the safe to access the rear is a PITA!

First world problems, I know.

Edited by Mullet Man

Ok, I bought a 24 gun safe thinking I could get all my shit into one safe. Wrong. I managed to squeeze 25 rifles into it, but still need to get 8 more in. Any suggestions?

Why in the hell would you buy a 24 gun safe when you have 33?  If I were strapped for cash, I would have parted with a couple/few to get a safe big enough for my future purchases.  Or just get another....

Me too...

Ok, I bought a 24 gun safe thinking I could get all my shit into one safe. Wrong. I managed to squeeze 25 rifles into it, but still need to get 8 more in. Any suggestions?

Why in the hell would you buy a 24 gun safe when you have 33?  If I were strapped for cash, I would have parted with a couple/few to get a safe big enough for my future purchases.  Or just get another....

Me too...

>>Why in the hell would you buy a 24 gun safe when you have 33?

Because it's a start in the right direction.

Having 9 guns at risk is better than having 33 guns at risk.

Nothing wrong with fixing problems in stages, it doesn't always happen all at once.

Edit: He did say, "Ok, I bought a 24 gun safe thinking I could get all my shit into one safe."

So point taken BJ.

So DLT.....Why in the hell would you buy a 24 gun safe when you have 33?     :)

Edited by Spartacus