City of Houston demands pastors turn over sermons

The Second is obviously under constant attack, now the First must go as well?

Why do these libs think the Constitution is dead?

Why is this moonbat mayor not being tossed out of office?

"The city of Houston has issued subpoenas demanding a group of pastors turn over any sermons dealing with homosexuality, gender identity or Annise Parker, the city’s first openly lesbian mayor. And those ministers who fail to comply could be held in contempt of court."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/14/city-houston-demands-pastors-turn-over-sermons/

post-16487-0-47871300-1413410898.jpg

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

I have neither belief nor respect for religion - and this is very plainly not right.

I have both belief and respect for religion- and I agree with you.

Welcome to life under the thumb of the commies. Keep believing that it doesn't whether or not you vote, or who you vote for.......beaten.gif

• Like 2

I have neither belief nor respect for religion - and this is very plainly not right.

I have both belief and respect for religion- and I agree with you.

Welcome to life under the thumb of the commies. Keep believing that it doesn't whether or not you vote, or who you vote for.......:beaten:

I will live under no man's/carpet muncher's thumb.

And he who believes elections have no consequences, well........that would be incorrect.

I hope this group of pastors have the strength and courage to stand up for their rights.

• Like 4

The ACLU should be ALL over this one....IF they really give a damn about Civil Liberties.

It has to conveniently fit the agenda, so.... they probably won't go near it.

Unfortunately, This is spot on. It will be challenged, and no way it stands, ACLU or not.

• Like 4

The Second is obviously under constant attack, now the First must go as well?

Why do these libs think the Constitution is dead?

Why is this moonbat mayor not being tossed out of office?

"The city of Houston has issued subpoenas demanding a group of pastors turn over any sermons dealing with homosexuality, gender identity or Annise Parker, the city’s first openly lesbian mayor. And those ministers who fail to comply could be held in contempt of court."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/14/city-houston-demands-pastors-turn-over-sermons/

GUYS,

THAT WAS YESTERDAY, TODAY THE CITY ATTORNEY CAME OUT AND BASICALLY WEASEL-WORDED HIS WAY OUT OF WHAT HE SAID THE DAY BEFORE.

WORD IS, THERE WAS A MASSIVE AND DEAFENING NEGATIVE RESPONSE TO THIS BULLSHIT, OVERNIGHT.

THE MAYOR IS A FAR OUT LEFT-WING, CRYPTO-MARXIST, BULL DYKE.

SHE IS TERM-LIMITED, SO, LIKE HER BELOVED FELLOW-TRAVELER OBOLA, SHE'S GOING TO GO HAMMER-DOWN ON HER AGENDA, WITH THE TIME SHE HAS LEFT.

WELL, SHE JUST GOT HER FAT ASS HANDED TO HER ON THIS ONE.

I THINK IF YOU GOOGLE UP THE MICHAEL BERRY SHOW, 740AM KTRH HOUSTON, HE HAS RECORDINGS OF THE BEFORE AND AFTER OF THE CITY ATTORNEY, AS WELL AS HER DYKENESS.

MICHAEL SERVED SEVERAL YEARS ON THE CITY COUNCIL, IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THIS WITCH, AND HE ABSOLUTELY DESPISES HER.

HE CALLS HER ANNISE PORKER!haha.gif 

JESS1344

• Like 3

Yep, this is bad. Very bad. Practically non believable. Especially in Texas. Does Texan law provide for the recall of the Mayor? What about the city council who let her do this stuff? Can they be recalled?

Can they be prosecuted while still in office? What about civil actions after they are returned to civilian life after elected office? Same questions regarding anybody in government who let this happen?

Is there any accountability available to the voters of the city for this happening? How did she get elected in the first place? Texas of all places. So many questions and no answers. HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 2

Yep, this is bad. Very bad. Practically non believable. Especially in Texas. Does Texan law provide for the recall of the Mayor? What about the city council who let her do this stuff? Can they be recalled?

Can they be prosecuted while still in office? What about civil actions after they are returned to civilian life after elected office? Same questions regarding anybody in government who let this happen?

Is there any accountability available to the voters of the city for this happening? How did she get elected in the first place? Texas of all places. So many questions and no answers. HB of CJ (old coot)

Again....it is a city full of trash from nawlins that washed ashore from Katrina. People like her couldn't import the motherfuckers fast enough, had them coming in by the thousands, fuken bus loads. Every single one of them is a vote for the communists.

• Like 2

Kinda the same thing happening now in Texas happened to San Francisco in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Before then the city was a nice place to live ... if you were just liberal. Now it is one of the most screwed up towns ... in the world. HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 1