PSA encourages kids to steal parents' guns, hand over to teachers

Would be hilarious if the kid found his mom's dildo vs the airsoft.... "I just don't feel safe with this in the house"....

Or dads rubber pussy. Lol

If there was a dad... maybe why the kid is such a douche bag...

• Like 6

Would be hilarious if the kid found his mom's dildo vs the airsoft.... "I just don't feel safe with this in the house"....

I think i saw a video like that!

Do i have "Standing"? I would like to bring a lawsuit.

Edited by Sim_Player

This Video is Private.

I'm guessing she decided she doesn't like high energy people as much as she thought she did.

DARTH,

HAH, YA BEAT ME TO IT, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK,"HOW'S THAT "HIGH ENERGY PEOPLE" SHIT WORKIN' OUT FOR YA, BITCH"?

S/F,

JESS1344

• Like 1

Telling kids to steal guns is not a good idea. And many people wonder why our society is so fucked up. Especially this younger generation. If anything bad happens as a result, you can bet your ass they'll place the blame in the wrong direction.

This shit pisses me off.

Unfortunately the parents will be charged for allowing a minor access to a firearm. Many states and cities require  firearms to be secure and out of reach of children.

Telling kids to steal guns is not a good idea. And many people wonder why our society is so fucked up. Especially this younger generation. If anything bad happens as a result, you can bet your ass they'll place the blame in the wrong direction.

This shit pisses me off.

Unfortunately the parents will be charged for allowing a minor access to a firearm. Many states and cities require  firearms to be secure and out of reach of children.
Yeah. The parents will get double fucked. Its pathetic.

here's a woman from India where women are gang raped and murdered on public buses, coming here and telling us how to be safer.

only part she got right was left India and came here, story kind of goes downhill after that.

kind of wonder if the women in India would like the turned in guns sent to them.