VIDEO: Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson

GUYS,

"ARMED 18 YEAR OLD"...........KINDA SAYS IT ALL, DOESN'T IT?

Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

ONE WONDERS WHAT HIS JUVIE RECORD LOOKS LIKE...........

"LIFE IS TOUGH, IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE 'TUPID"

JUS' SAYIN'.

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the officer was questioning the 18-year-old and another man about a theft late Tuesday at a convenience store in Berkeley when the young man pulled a 9mm handgun on him. The officer stumbled backward but fired three shots, one of which struck the victim, Belmar said.

I'm guessing the police chief didn't call the criminal a victim.

If I have the right location, the gas station is just north east of the airport. Berkeley is more run down than Ferguson and has a lot more crime, one of the crappier St Louis County cities. Looks like the Mayor stood up and is trying to diffuse the situation, video released seems to clearly show the dumb ass pull and point his gun at the cop making the stop. Copper looks to be lucky, from what I saw on the grainy video the perp seemed to get the drop on him.

Copper looks to be lucky, from what I saw on the grainy video the perp seemed to get the drop on him.

We're all lucky that criminals are usually not skilled with guns.

What more do the race baiters want?  The dude was armed and pointed his weapon at the cop.  I guess they wanted him to shoot the cop first before the cop could return fire.  Idiots.

Fixed Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

The criminal left doesn't seem to understand the crime of threatening another person's life

and that lethal force is not only allowed but required to stop that threat.

Maybe they ate too many lead paint chips as babies, but there is some kind of mental defect

to think it's ok to threaten other people with guns (or other deadly force).

Do find it amazing to read protestors saying the officer "could have used pepper spray or a taser" not lethal force when a gun was drawn on him. 

More riot and looting helps warm the holiday spirit.

This is the new norm.

• Like 1

The one over the summer I could half understand... Not agree with, but I could understand some logic or reasoning to being angry.

This one is just stupid. The guy that got shot is clearly a violent criminal trying to commit murder.. I can't apply a logic or reasoning that anyone would blame the officer for what happened.

Any rioting from this is just opportunism.

• Like 1

Do find it amazing to read protestors saying the officer "could have used pepper spray or a taser" not lethal force when a gun was drawn on him. 

This is the new norm.

I hope many more unskilled thugs with guns try to get the drop on LE (hope LE is armed with 45s) and each and every outcome is the same.... another of Barry's sons takes a dirt nap

Should have tasered this punk after he was down.... just because, he was still moving.

Whats that old saying...?????

This is the new norm.

I hope many more unskilled thugs with guns try to get the drop on LE (hope LE is armed with 45s) and each and every outcome is the same.... another of Barry's sons takes a dirt nap

Should have tasered this punk after he was down.... just because, he was still moving.

Whats that old saying...?????

ED,

SHOOT 'EM TILL THEY THINKS THEY'S DEAD?

JESS1344haha.gif 

• Like 1

VR6,

LET THE COCKSUCKERS WEEP AND WAIL, AND GNASH THEIR TEETH ALL THEY LIKE!

WE GOT THE FACTS (THE VIDEO) ON OUR SIDE, AND ALSO THE ARGUEMENT OF WHY WASN'T THIS SLUG UNDER THE JAIL, INSTEAD OF OUT RUNNING THE STREETS, GUN IN HAND, HMMMMM?

AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE CHARGES WAS A SERIOUS FELONY, IF NOT MORE, SO WHY AND HOW DID THE LOCAL JUDICIAL SYSTEM NOT HAVE HIM IN THE "PUNKIN' PATCH" (TEXAS LE-SPEAK FOR WEARING AN ORANGE SUIT AND INCARCERATED).

PERHAPS A SLACK, LOOSE, AND SLOPPY, LIBERAL, WRIST SLAPPIN' JUDGE?

IF WE POUND THOSE FACTS UP THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES, LONGLY AND WITH SUFFICIENT VOLUME (TURNING GOBBELS "BIG LIE" TECHNIQUE INSIDE OUT (TO "BIG TRUTH) ), AND STICK TO THAT NARRATIVE, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY SLINK AWAY, LOOKING FOR SOFTER PREY, AND A PORTION OF THEIR 'USEFUL IDIOT" FOLLOWERS WILL SEE THE LIGHT.

A SMALL PORTION, ADMITTEDLY, BUT I'LL TAKE IT, AND IT'S SOMETHING THAT CAN BE BUILT UPON.

JESS1344

Well, Jess. My view on it is we shouldn't be talking about "getting guns of the street" but more along the lines of "getting these piles of shit locked away for good". Unfortunately for us normal people, that isn't what politicians want to hear. Hell, garbage like this kid are the ones that got the mayor of Boston elected. Soon as people stop calling a kid that pointed a serial scratched 9mm at a cops head a "victim" we may see some improvement. Until then we only get this whinny bullshit about how we need less available guns to save the innocent babies from evil killers *insert 3 y/o picture of said thug* anger.gif