Was reading that one police officer took out both baddies with his sidearm at close range.  I wonder what he was carrying?

Ready? Service REVOLVER.

I just got a semi.

There would of course be no mention of the fact that the Curtis Culwell Center is a gun free zone.

Gun-free-zone.gif

I am sure that had no bearing on the decision of the thugs to attack it ... yeah right.

Texas is more like Paris than people think. One would hope most people ignored that terrible rule seeing how if those two had managed to get inside the price for compliance is death.

• Like 2

I'm wondering the same thing. What personally gets me is the lame stream media efforts to vilinize the event and organizer, and to turn the two dead bozos into victims. I'm sorry, but enough of this crap. There is no way to defend or justify the actions of those two idiots.

• Like 3

The mainstream media coverage of this would be absolutely laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and disgusting. Every major news outlet I have listened to is attempting to transform what is a great story of police officers (which are also currently being crucified by the media) stopping what would have been a massacre and major terrorist attack on US soil, into a cry for social justice and tolerance. What is sad, is I believe they really sympathize with the terrorists that were killed more than their intended victims. Judging from the comments so far, I think many of the journalists are disappointed that "those bigoted Islamaphobists didn't get what's coming to them."

But then again what else should we expect from a media that thinks burning down cities, rioting, and shooting into crowds is justified civil disobedience.

My prayers are with you all in Texas. With the slant the media is taking on this, they are (I believe intentionally) placing a big bullseye on the state with the rest of the jihadists currently in the country. There will likely be more attempts. But then again, it's Texas which will likely end with the same result for the terrorists. Stay safe and vigilant.

• Like 2

Hello

I think it's significant that the Garland Police Dept. Traffic Div. has stopped more terrorism than the TSA has in its historical entirety.

-Guido in Houston

"They've been saying Obama's a genius for years, I'm just waiting to see his brains......."

-Guido

• Like 4

The mainstream media coverage of this would be absolutely laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and disgusting. Every major news outlet I have listened to is attempting to transform what is a great story of police officers (which are also currently being crucified by the media) stopping what would have been a massacre and major terrorist attack on US soil, into a cry for social justice and tolerance. What is sad, is I believe they really sympathize with the terrorists that were killed more than their intended victims. Judging from the comments so far, I think many of the journalists are disappointed that "those bigoted Islamaphobists didn't get what's coming to them."

But then again what else should we expect from a media that thinks burning down cities, rioting, and shooting into crowds is justified civil disobedience.

My prayers are with you all in Texas. With the slant the media is taking on this, they are (I believe intentionally) placing a big bullseye on the state with the rest of the jihadists currently in the country. There will likely be more attempts. But then again, it's Texas which will likely end with the same result for the terrorists. Stay safe and vigilant.

We will and I say bring it. If these chicken shits try this outside any metro area (they won't) I promise their carcasses will be burned and fed to feral pigs any yeah, we will also video it, just like they do. No fitting end to a goat raping POS than being shat from the south end of a porcine. I wish these chicken shits would attack the studios of NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN simultaneously and shut those mudslime loving fags up but even then they will say it was because they offended Blo-hommad.

• Like 1

Cartoons = Inflamatory? What say you?  The Westboro Baptist Church uses cartoons in their signs and not once has anyone tried to shoot up their gatherings. Sprayed some graffiti on their compound walls. This crap is about as inflammatory as it gets and they use their children to carry these signs. Selective journalism if you ask me. Kudos to Texas and their LEOs. Maybe they should be teaching the rest of the country "gun control". I like the second sign best.

post-36534-0-62396900-1430843206.jpg

post-36534-0-20186400-1430843225.jpg

Edited by sobrenegade
  • Like 2

Yes reported as a Glock 45. 

http://kdvr.com/2015/05/05/texas-police-shooting-overmatched-officer-stops-2-with-assault-rifles/

GARLAND, Texas — It wasn’t a fair fight.

On one side, you had two men in body armor, toting assault rifles and showing every willingness to open fire now and count their victims later. On the other, you had a security officer — a traffic officer by day — with a pistol.

No, it wasn't a fair fight.  The two muzzie shitstains never had a chance.

• Like 2

Media dumbasses don't and won't take into account skill with regards to this incident.  They think two dudes with "body armor" and AK-47's vs one cop with a handgun.  We think two inexperienced idiots with strapped on weight and rifles they never fired while wearing all the shit they had on vs a trained individual who qualifies often and is intimately familiar with his service firearm and equipment.  The only chance they had was the element of surprise and they lost that pretty quickly.  

• Like 2

Why aren't we hearing more about the officer that took them out?

Seems to me the guy is a hero and potentially saved dozens of lives.

For once, let's NOT publish the name of the officer all over the news. Several other officers have had their lives and careers destroyed by the media lately.  :angry:

• Like 4

For once, let's NOT publish the name of the officer all over the news. Several other officers have had their lives and careers destroyed by the media lately.  mad.gif

Yeah, good point. That thought crossed my mind also. It's a shame when our country can no longer publicly recognize a true hero.

• Like 2

For once, let's NOT publish the name of the officer all over the news. Several other officers have had their lives and careers destroyed by the media lately. mad.gif

Yeah, good point. That thought crossed my mind also. It's a shame when our country can no longer publicly recognize a true hero.

I'd be willing to bet that fine young gentleman and his family are being well taken care of. Any peepers or trespassers will probably get the surprise of their short lives.....

• Like 3

so it was the cop and not swat for sure who got the jihadis? initial reports were that swat did...

really i think there is no way in next 5-10 years for the spaghetti to hit fan in america.  obama has been seemingly trying to instigate a race war, muslims are itching to fight over here, but somehow it just doesnt get done...thats why i think timing is wrong....