I just read about the idea that Gen. Patton was murdered for being extremely outspoken about Communism. There are a lot of stories of Allied soldiers being taken for interrogation by Russian Soldiers.

I used to discount every conspiracy until late.

My conclusion, we are a managed people, at every level.

• Like 4

I just read about the idea that Gen. Patton was murdered for being extremely outspoken about Communism. There are a lot of stories of Allied soldiers being taken for interrogation by Russian Soldiers.

I used to discount every conspiracy until late.

My conclusion, we are a managed people, at every level.

History, believe it or not. You do realize that they only taught us what they want us to know.

Oh, crap! That's another conspiracy theory!

Question EVERYTHING.

• Like 1

Reagan gave us a hint when the NEA began rewriting(aka "creatively editing") the history books.

"Trust, but verify."

Patton was offed for questioning Stalin.

MacAurthur was fired for kicking Nork ass.

Eisenhower warned us of the military industrial complex.

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with nice guys, some of those can be quite a handful......

History is written by the victors and then changed again to suit agendas. Not really conspiracies, just the rich/those in power conducting daily business

• Like 1

If the general population even knew and understood even a fraction of the behind-the-scenes shit that happened long ago and today, they most likely would shit their pants ... and demand a total smothering Federal Government to completely protect their wimpy asses from just about everything.

What actually happened?  Who knows.  Those who probably know the straight shit are not talking.  FDR and Pearl Harbor?  Doug Out Doug and the Philippines?   Halsey's typhoon?  Patton and the commies?   Mac again, nukes and North Korea?  The Warren report?  Ruby Ridge?  Waco?

Oklahoma City?  Boston marathon bombing?  The list is endless.  Yayhoos like me will never know the truth.  Every single government in history has killed off their own people.  Every single one.  Ours is no different.  What we can do is recognize this and try to move forward.  HB of CJ (old coot)

I for one am holding out for Intelligent Space Aliens who have been watching and guiding us for a very long time.  As a species we show some promise ... in about 1000 years or so.  Just kidding?  I hope so. Yikes! :) :)

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 3

Pants are for Betas, true Alphas only wear tartan cargo shorts.

I'm not really a 5.11 type guy, but this shows promise:

You can tell, however, that the model isn't a true Scotsman & the sporran is really lame.

Edited by Hawk451

Where are the freakin cute animals?????????????????????????????????????????????????

My stomach just got settled!

Oh, aye... It gets mighty cold up in the highlands.

4b2ae4aef79e23b3bf6d5cda8e1a453f.jpg

We won't even talk about haggis. How 'bout a deep-fried cheeseburger?

scottish-deep-fried-cheeseburger-08-1000

• Like 3

History is written by the victors and then changed again to suit agendas. Not really conspiracies, just the rich/those in power conducting daily business

When interest converge a formal conspiracy is not required. ~George Carlin
  • Like 1
White Rabbit
By Jefferson Airplane

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits, and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call

And call Alice, when she was just small

When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head

• Like 1

I do miss that guy

Naw ... I heard that Pattons command car, (a big civilian limo type?) was "ambushed" and hit nearly head on by another vehicle.  I do not remember what kind of vehicle.  If memory serves, (duh) Patton did have a military seat belt in the rear, but either he was not wearing it or it somehow failed. 

He smashed hard into the front sear rear.  Busted his neck.  Took him about 10 days to die.  A very hard death.  Who did it?  Odds are it was just an accident, if you believe it.  Sosss ... who popped Patton?  Pick your poison.  It might have been our own "allies".  Patton hated commies.

Might have been good riddance?   If good old George C had stayed alive and active, he might have greatly changed the fragile "peace" that existed after Germany's surrender.  Truman wanted to spin things down.  So did Churchill.  Stalin wanted everything.  Patton did not like that.  HB

I do miss that guy

You'll love this website. Brings back a lot of memories of some stuff I've seen and not.

http://georgecarlin.net/quotes.html

• Like 1