Ultimate Home Invasion Defense Weapon ...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just have a moat full of sharks with frickin Lazer beams attached to their heads. You guys are crazy.

Posted Images

Lion gets my vote......Anybody can get past a dog. But NOBODY fucks with a lion.

Edit- Looking back, the lion was a bad idea. That's why Dr. Shockla is gonna hook me up with a monkey. I'm gonna teach it taekwondo. Yeah, karate monkey, yeah, that's probably safer.027.gif 

post-1866-0-64656500-1442880624.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm
  • Like 1

While his position in society would generally have allowed him a better chance at increased longevity compared to the average Joe Schmoe of the era, yeah he died somewhat early.
Whether he lived well is highly debatable, though one could say he sure as hell lived an interesting life.
Lots of personal demons and excesses. he was also a horny SOB, bisexual and incestuous.
His choice of pets, such as his bear, ranged from mundane to highly exotic and dangerous.

Ya ever notice how fucked so many poets are?

Anyways, I digress...
Another Trunk Monkey vote, them chimps are fucking vicious when riled up.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Like I said vicious when riled up.

When they go after other males, us included, the first thing they try to rip or bite off are the testicles.

Right after or before they gouge out the eyes.

They play nasty and they play for keeps, and they're much stronger/faster than we are.

just bought the 1st gun in 20 years, and 1st ammo in 20 years. walked away from guns after 8 years in the army. nothing bad, just tired of the life, and tired of M16s that required constant cleaning and babying.

wanted home defense for today's crazy world, and also reliability.

Saiga 12 with Kushnapup bullpup kit, machined fire control group, polished receiver, adjustable gas, with shoulder stock cushion, door breacher with recoil muzzle brake.

amazing.....

two bad shoulders with complete rotator cuff repair, etc. can't hold a long gun up, and wanted minimum barrel to swing around, and close to chest to for control.

house has security system to wake us up, two small dogs for alternative alarm, indoor and outdoor motion cameras.

New Texas Law Shield member and NRA member.

Sad state of affairs, but life favors the lucky and the prepared....

10 round clip empties as fast as I can pull the trigger. Bullpup design keeps it all under control. love it.

• Like 3

only 3 rds,,,,but gets the point across

I wonder if it could be modified to be reliable with mini shells? 4 rounds of 11 pellet #1 buck instead of 3 rounds with 16 #1 pellets each. NOT crazy about the way he's having to roll to 0900 to feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyRLMOsEJkI

I wonder if it could be modified to be reliable with mini shells? 4 rounds of 11 pellet #1 buck instead of 3 rounds with 16 #1 pellets each. NOT crazy about the way he's having to roll to 0900 to feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyRLMOsEJkI

Jammed. No thanks.

• Like 1

Those are fun. Salt has one. I was surprised at how reasonable the cost is. They need a soldered on rib or front sight though, because the tapered barrel gives a false visual aim point. Also, does anyone make a metal safety switch for the mossy 500s? That seemed a little prone to move around in the thigh holster or possibly under recoil. At any rate the detente click should be more positive.

I think aiming a shouldered shotgun is a little faster, and more sure but these are surprisingly easy to learn to shoot well enough for practical purposes. Not the gimmick I might have expected. Usually chopped down long guns make for a clumsy hard to aim steadily pistol thing. i.e. draco or mini m1 carbine pistol.

. Also, does anyone make a metal safety switch for the mossy 500s? That seemed a little prone to move around in the thigh holster or possibly under recoil.

Vang Comp Oversized Aluminum Safety Button

Very nice part, I really like the tactile feel of it and how it improves the ergonomics of the safety's operation.

m500mod3oversizedalumsafety.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Those are fun. Salt has one. I was surprised at how reasonable the cost is. They need a soldered on rib or front sight though, because the tapered barrel gives a false visual aim point. Also, does anyone make a metal safety switch for the mossy 500s? That seemed a little prone to move around in the thigh holster or possibly under recoil. At any rate the detente click should be more positive.

I think aiming a shouldered shotgun is a little faster, and more sure but these are surprisingly easy to learn to shoot well enough for practical purposes. Not the gimmick I might have expected. Usually chopped down long guns make for a clumsy hard to aim steadily pistol thing. i.e. draco or mini m1 carbine pistol.

I take mine every time I go shooting.  Can't help but smile when shooting.

I don't look down the barrel at all.

Like you said, you can get good enough by just shooting it a lot.

• Like 1