Another vote for Brenneke slugs.

If that doesn't get it for you, maybe try removing the gas plug and puck to turn your S-12 into a single shot.

Having his shoulders angled and not pulling the weapon in tightly really fucked him on that. Closely observe the slo mo portion. That brings new meaning to the phrase "kicked like a mule". If he did it again immediately afterwards while employing the same techniques I would think he qualifies for a crazy check.

• Like 1

Ever notice that the felt recoil is much more pronounced when shooting at inanimate objects?

Yeah, I never really notice the kick or impact of my rounds when I'm trying to down some geese, just after when I'm walking back to the van. But at the range I can feel my shoulder getting sore as well as my gun start to get heavy after 50-100 rounds.

Ever notice that the felt recoil is much more pronounced when shooting at inanimate objects?

Yeah, I never really notice the kick or impact of my rounds when I'm trying to down some geese, just after when I'm walking back to the van. But at the range I can feel my shoulder getting sore as well as my gun start to get heavy after 50-100 rounds.

The flip side is that shooting at inanimate objects teaches you muscle memory and proper technique.

• Like 1

Try some Winchester Super-X 3" 15 pellet 00 buck shells.  So far these have proven to be the most nasty recoiling stuff we have fired.  They fit and function fine through our 10rd AGP Gen 2 box mags. Ouch.  Also will give one a headache.   smile.png

I've used these through my Tromix. Nasty stuff. The Win SuperX 3" mag slugs are pretty good too. They sound like a short barrelled 308 firing.

• Like 1

Want nasty?  Try some old Remington/Peters 2 3/4" 1 1/4 oz magnums (black and blue hulls) and/or the Federal steel 1 1/4 oz #2 in 2 3/4".  Try running them on setting #2 for a real treat of breach flashing and hammering up the tang on the carrier! 

I'll even send you my old Century stock to complete the shoulder destruction!  It's a little smaller than a Red Rider BB gun stock.

Sound like fun?

• Like 1

Since the ultimate desire of the op is to punish his shoulder with a 12ga; Try this.

Lean back against a tree or wall with your shoulder and fire off any type slug.

I tried that Once when I was on crutches. Almost broke my shoulder.

• Like 1

I should point out I meant I'd like it to be like rough sex, not getting jumped and  beaten bloody by an entire roller derby league. Just looking for rounds that'll bang up my shoulder if I shoot 50 of them. Not really looking to end up in the hospital.

He needs to get a registered 3.5" 12GA SBS pistol gripped with a 6" barrel.

Don't even need to do that. Just get a 3.5" chambered NEF or H&R single shot with a 24-28" barrel and run some heavy 3.5" goose loads through it. You'll be begging for mercy, guaranteed.

• Like 1

The wood on that double barrel is beautiful, you must really take care of that furniture. 

I made it. Old growth English walnut aged >20 years. Hand rubbed oil finish. 

Here's the build thread: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/89010-pedro-gorosabel-10ga-build-thread/?hl=gorosabel

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1