• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point of it? It is a lot of fun to shoot with a very satisfying KABOOM! and puff of smoke to let you know you just nailed that 4" target at 100-300 yards. Just plain fun with instant gratification,

A fool and his leg are soon parted.

Talking about banning something because (even though it's safe when used correctly) there are idiots and malicious people who do stupid, dangerous and deadly things with it is a bad line for us to tre

Posted Images

You all missed the sarcasm. Im just really annoyed with the state of things lately. Every single time something bad happens everyone jumps on the "we gotta ban something" wagon.  It gets a bit annoying and out of hand. You cant protect the entire world from stupidity.

There are way more things in life more dangerous you encounter every day other than tannerite.

Hell pesticides and flushing unused medications down the drain pollute waterways. But everyone ignore it. oh well. I dont see that on prime time TV oh well.

The most dangerous and easiest to make street drugs that destroy families and kill unborn children are made from house hold products. But oh well. You can still buy them at walmart.

Hell you can make more dangerous bombs from things you can get from a hardware store and the feed store.

stupid is as stupid does. You cant protect people by banning things.

rant off. sigh

• Like 3

You all missed the sarcasm. Im just really annoyed with the state of things lately. Every single time something bad happens everyone jumps on the "we gotta ban something" wagon.  It gets a bit annoying and out of hand. You cant protect the entire world from stupidity.

stupid is as stupid does. You cant protect people by banning things.

rant off. sigh

Preach on Brother cause even here some obviously need to hear it.
  • Like 1

The one point that escapes too many on our side is that you either believe in liberty or you support tyranny. The majority of people support controlling other people's lives at some level in the name of safety or fairness.

But life isnt fair and life isnt safe.

Ben Franklin had it exactly right.

If you want to be free then you must want everyone to be free.

Because if you have the right to tell others that they can't do something just because you don't like it then they damn sure have the right to tell you what you can't do.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 5

The one point that escapes too many on our side is that you either believe in liberty or you support tyranny. The majority of people support controlling other people's lives at some level in the name of safety or fairness.

But life isnt fair and life isnt safe.

Ben Franklin had it exactly right.

If you want to be free then you must want everyone to be free.

Because if you have the right to tell others that they can't do something just because you don't like it then they damn sure have the right to tell you what you can't do.

Thank you for saying some of the most important words spoken...not on this forum, but by a citizen who is a leader who has a voice in his own nation.

Everyone (including me) should think about the things that annoy them, that disgust them, and that enrage them. Everyone (me too) should take a long hard look at the things they do that annoy others, disgust others, and enrage others. If YOU cannot make a clear, convincing argument why ALL those things should be illegal, using words and a rationale that everyone can at least understand, then you better think about whether your are a champion of liberty or tyranny.

I learned my lesson on shrapnel years ago in a controlled environment. If you feel the need to blow up appliances or vehicles, at least build some type of bunker and wear a helmet! Too bad about the little kid. That sucks.On a lighter note....

Scrapnel the gift that keeps on giving, because they never get it all.

Maybe the government will just start banning everything to protect us from what they know is good for us. We can all just take pills and live in a padded world and live happily ever after.

THX 1138 you are not at your post!

Remember, it's against the law to be under medicated!

I like it. It's too expensive to shoot very often. So typically we load the Halloween jacko'lanterns with a 1/4 and I let the kids pop them at 100 yards.

I've seen some guys shooting 1/2lb loads on the ground from 40 yards, then acting surprised when they get showered with rocks. Most those guys required multiple shots to even hit them. Showed the group who it really appeals to : the curiously stupid.