I've been fooling around with a cnc laser and bender and came up with some goodies for my s-12 and 1911. I made some extras I plan on putting on Gunbroker in the $30-$40 range. I wanted to see if anyone is interested. If so, I can order a whole sheet and make a bunch of stuff.

saiga2.jpg

saiga3.jpg

saigagrip.jpg

saiga1.jpg

1911b.jpg

1911a.jpg

I would like to be the FIRST to welcome KTCM7271!

These are some pretty nifty ideas... and certainly unlike anything I have seen offered before!!

I hope others like them enough that you sell a BUNCH!! :up:

:smoke:

Welcome, and cool idea!

Not really my cup of tea, but I like the ingenuity.

FWIW, I like the "refinished/darkened" (or whatever you did to it) look in the 4th pic down. As opposed to the shiny chrome style.

Does it get pretty toasty after putting rounds downrange in your S12, or do you have some sort of heat shield on the inside?

Welcome to the forum ktcm7271.

Looks like you did a nice job!

The 1911 grips are top rate, never really even though of that, I don't think anyone has.

For the Saiga grips, I'd recommend adding a couple extra holes in the bottom and sides, so people could add rails. Not criticism, just what I've seen people ask about from other vendors. Maybe consider some vent holes at the top of it, maybe not. Also, if you could stamp it MADE IN THE USA or USA for 922r compliance, that would rock!

Honestly, I'd recommend becoming a Business Member here, it doesn't cost too much and many of us do buy strictly from the guys who support the forum.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=17513

Thanks for the welcome guys, I've been brousing this site for a while and I'm a machinist/cnc machinist/mechanic and I'm always screwing around making stuff. When we had some left over diamond plate, I drew up some programs and that's what I came up with. I wanted to post here for input and criticism and you delivered. I'm going to have 7-8 saiga grips and 8-9 sets of 1911 grips in a bout a week. These are from leftover material so they won't be pristine, but nice none the less. If anyone is interested leave me a message and when I finish them, I'll sell 'em. How's $20 per 1911 set or saiga grip sound. I'm interested in feedback and suggestions from these first couple. The black one pictured, I just spray painted, but if enough people want to, I can get them anodized. I've emptied both my 10 rounders and a 5 rounder as fast as I could with no heat up. Thanks again.