• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pedal2alloy

pedal2alloy

Boom boom.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:59 PM

They call it a 26 round shotgun, but that is with Aquila shells, which is moot.  So 15 rounds of real ammo, 5 in each tube.

https://www.gunsamer...-ts-12-shotgun/

Attached File  IMI bullpup.jpg   71.76KB   0 downloads

• Gaddis likes this
"You can never be carrying too much ammo, unless you are trying to swim, or you are on fire"

#2 Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

Deep Fat Fry

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

It's kinda cool in a "Starship Troopers" way, but I'm not gonna buy one. I'm more interested in the Tavor 7 with 20" barrel.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance." Lawrence J. Peter

#3 GunFun

GunFun

Apparently, guy who has made way too many posts.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,431 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

mildly interesting.

• saltydecimator likes this

#4 Veprz

Veprz

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

I like it but would have liked it better if it took detachable mags. How hard is it to load? If it loads like a tube magazine pump then idk. It probably will be a very well made firearm. Id much rather have this then a ksg.
  • GunFun likes this
The end justifies the means..the end is power..power corrupts..absolute power corrupts absolutely.

#5 G O B

G O B

Grumpy Old Bastard

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:14 AM

Fugly and  heavy.

Freelance Philosopher and Professor Emeritus, School of Hard Knocks and Sharp Blows to the Head

Be yourself, for if you are NOT yourself, then who the hell are you?

"so is the soap they use to brainwash you environmentally safe?" (Bucky Katt)

#6 Gaddis

Gaddis

Squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,162 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:54 PM

Probably just looking at it in a picture is the closest I'll get living in NJ. booo.gif

"Right On, Vas"

#7 saltydecimator

saltydecimator

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:57 AM

the thing looks like it recoils alot while folks firing it, totally breaks sight picture etc.... sure folks will say it recoils light, but i dont believe that

this beats teh srm 1216 or whatever its called in price, which is good, but the srm is alot more streamlined

#8 Mike Davidson

Mike Davidson

Top Member

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:57 PM

I played with this at Shot Show. It really wasn’t bad in weight. I totally didn’t like it though. It was very cumbersome for me to handle. Having to manually rotate the tubes every 5 rounds would be such a pain too. Couldn’t even imagine trying it in a high stress situation. Reloading would absolutely suck. Just inspecting it seemed if you had a jam in a hot situation you would be screwed and better off to drop and pull your pistol, even if well covered with space, time and distance from the perps being well in your favor. I think we will see all these multi-tube designs fade away and fast now that companies see a double stack is very possible... I also agree on the video comment that it seemed to kick excessively but maybe it was the shooters not controlling it well... The old P12 design that never materialized seems like best bullpup design I have seen yet. Even there though I think a bullpup with a 20rd double stack in the rear would be my pick.

Attached Files

• evlblkwpnz likes this

#9 evlblkwpnz

evlblkwpnz

6.5" S12 and 7" V12

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,185 posts
  • FFL_Verified
  • 07FFL / 2SOT

• Company Name:

evlutionz LLC

• Company Website:
    evlutionz.com
  • Contact Email:

evl@evlutionz.com

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:22 AM

I don't care how they do it, I am not a tube fed gun fan. The manual of arms is different than every common military rifle, having weight going out nearly to the end of the weapon is far from ideal, and the slowness of single round loading is ridiculous. Loose rounds have to be carried somehow if you plan to reload. I just can't find good reasons for me to want to buy a tube fed gun of any kind when there is a detachable mag option available. These multi-tube offerings have increased the oddness of the manual of arms aspect. I have seen multiple people, including myself, attempt to fire a multi-tube shotgun quickly and it is weird and clumsy for most all people. 

• G O B and InTTruder like this

Prodigy.... an unusual accomplishment.

OETpxqr.png?2

Federally Licensed Firearm Manufacturer

#10 GunFun

GunFun

Apparently, guy who has made way too many posts.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,431 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:01 PM

Then Have I got the gun for you:

http://www.thefirear...shotguns-adler/

Adkal based? turkish bullpup shotgun, also some true horrors that came straight from a video game random element gun generator.

#11 DistalRadius

DistalRadius

Director of Irradiation

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:25 AM

Then Have I got the gun for you:

http://www.thefirear...shotguns-adler/

Adkal based? turkish bullpup shotgun, also some true horrors that came straight from a video game random element gun generator.

putersmash.gif

"Nope; these days if you don't have a linkless cam that tilts the breech end of the barrel downwards and locks it to the ejection port and a machined slide with a single locking lug that forms the front of the firing chamber riding on a one-piece polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps and a striker-fired assisted DAO trigger mechanism, nobody will take you seriously." -LoudClankingSound

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users