10rd. problems solved

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask this. I'm financially restricted until next friday. Whens the earliest you'll be shipping these mags?

I have to remember what card I put the order on and make sure I have enough on it to cover it. But all I have to say is WHOOOO freakin HOOOO!!!!!!!

I cannot wait.

Well I'm glad someone is getting this done!

I hope I can get some before december, and I can use the Saiga at the Army Marksmanship Unit's 3 Gun Match.

If you care to loan me one or 2 I can put them through the ringer at the South Mountain 3 Gun match this weekend.

I'll bring you a couple tomorrow afternoon. We were just testing them at Caswell today, I should have called you guys.

Kevin

Count 'em, one two three four five six seven eight nine ten! suh fuckin weeeeeeeeeeet!

What ended up being the issue with the molds?

Parts would get stuck in the mold and never come out. So we started all over with a two half design and the new mold runs smooth as glass. In the next couple days the beta testers will be out and hopefully we'll have the go ahead by monday.

We will be contacting everyone who preordered to make sure you still want them, before we charger your cards.

Kevin

Kevin

If people back out of the pre-order, will you be offering those mags to new customers that have not ordered? I missed the pre-order and have money ready to go for some mags, hope I don't have to wait for the 2nd run.

Thanks.

I second that rewuest. I would like some of the originals if some people back out!

Those of you who want to get some from the people who back out email sales@agparms.com and you'll get first dibs.

We'll turn the website ordering back on once we've shipped the bulk of these preorders out. www.agparms.com

Kevin