10rd. problems solved

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hope you are celebrating tonite! I know I'm raising a few cold ones for ya!

Thanks, this is way overdue. We're just as excited to have these as everyone else.

I would like to get in line for a couple. I will call tomorrow.

Best bet is to email sales@agparms.com just as Kevin said. Not all of the employees know exactly how we're handling the backorders/preorders. For now, email will work best to keep track of everything.

We appreciate it.

post-3237-1161226578_thumb.jpg

Man I hope you are celebrating tonite! I know I'm raising a few cold ones for ya!

Thanks, this is way overdue. We're just as excited to have these as everyone else.

I would like to get in line for a couple. I will call tomorrow.

Best bet is to email sales@agparms.com just as Kevin said. Not all of the employees know exactly how we're handling the backorders/preorders. For now, email will work best to keep track of everything.

We appreciate it.

HELLS YEAH!!!!!

Damn good news, Ill be happy to get um

.....just bought a new computer and haven't been able to get my Comcast address back into it, so I can't be contacted to verify I still want 'em at that address !!!!! I STILL WANT 'EM, KEVIN !!!!! I just e-mailed you the address that I DO have working !!!!

....... Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Edited by Jeaux E
Those of you who want to get some from the people who back out email sales@agparms.com and you'll get first dibs.

We'll turn the website ordering back on once we've shipped the bulk of these preorders out. www.agparms.com

Kevin

Rock on. E-mail sent, and thanks for letting us know. Couldn't have come at a better time what with my new job and almost finished Saiga-12 and all. :)

kickass

Do we have to resubmit our orders from earlier in the year or will you just be fulfilling them as originally arranged? I dont even remember how many I ordered. I think it was 2 or 3.

By the way, since I preordered I have moved across the state, so my old address is no longer valid. Just FYI.

Ok, I just checked, I ordered 4 on June 23. Order# 49 baby. Anyone else get theirs yet? My card hasnt been charged yet.

Edited by beerslurpy

I expect to see all you Central Atlantic States people at the Carolina Tactical Invitational Shotgun match in March 2007 Bring your mags! I want to organize a TEAM SAIGA Squad where we can have some quality time!

I expect to see all you Central Atlantic States people at the Carolina Tactical Invitational Shotgun match in March 2007 Bring your mags! I want to organize a TEAM SAIGA Squad where we can have some quality time!

Isnt that finals week for law school?

If I can arrange being there, what sort of events are we talking about? And since I'm planning to form 1 my saiga to 14 inches, could I still compete?