Probably gets rehashed several times a year but what the heck...its raining , I have my APG mags and Im bored.

Domestic(low end)- Killians Red ...candy in a bottle

Domestic(high end)-Sam Adams Brown Ale

Import- Bass Ale

Micro- Red Brick (Atlanta)

HA- Ommegang in the big ass bottle (8.5 %)...good shit and a best buy in this catagory

LA- none for me...sweet tea please....lol

Best of all beers.....FREE beer of any kind!

Yes free beer good! Some free beer though...not good yuk, gag, Rrrrrralph! (beers like Schlitz, Red White And Blue, PBR, Milwaulkie's Beast, Rolling Rock, and several ice beers come to mind... :ded: )

Domestic...The old standby, Budweiser, of course, although my cheap ass usually opts for quantity and affordability and settles for Busch at $10.00 a case. When I want more flavor instead of just chugalug, I'll get Sam Adams or Killians too. If I want the best tasting beer available I go see my buddy Pez, who has the best homebrew on these shores! Pezbrew rocks! :super:

Imports...Guiness, Murphy's Extra Stout, Young's Double Chocolate Stout, Newcastle, Heiniken...just kidding lol, that shit sux!, Mackisons, ummm...there are many more, Hell I like all good beer!

With the Busch family mansion ten minutes away from here you know which beers are in abundance in this city. Otherwise, Guinness, or even better, Old Peculier if available.

Edited by tritium
number one choice is amberbock, then prolly Abita amber .....both excellent

....there ya go, Hoop !!! Abita is a micro-brewery in Abita Springs, Louisiana, on the north side of Lake Pontchartrain...... I prefer their Turbo Dog and their Purple Haze !!! Great stuff !!!

(Abita is always my first stop when I visit my buddies down there.........)